the unwanted almost kiss

A/n: It's gonna be a little while until I post my next story because I want to finish writing most of it before publishing it so I don't lose motivation to write it... also one last chapter.

"Travis, I think it's time I leave," Taylor said, confusion and fear laced in her voice.

"No, Tay, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry," Travis pleaded.

Taylor had agreed to make dinner for the three because of Travis' leg but she didn't know what would happen next. As she was seasoning the chicken, the tall man came up behind her, gently hugging her from the back. Taylor yelped in shock and turned around, their faces almost touching each other. Travis leaned in until Taylor had pushed him back, shock evident on her face.

"Good luck with Ellie, I hope everything goes your way," Taylor said, coldly, running towards the door.

Travis followed behind her, pleading her to stay, but she didn't. She looked back at Travis while she walked past the corner. Travis ran to her, trying to catch up, but it was too late; she was already in the car which was leaving. The man finally came to his senses to see a bunch of people with cameras taking pictures of everything that was going on. 

"Dada, help!" 

Travis spun around to see his daughter on the floor, trampled by many of the paparazzi. He quickly shoved them back and ran to his daughter. With the small girl in his arms, he shoved through the mob and went back into his house.

@celebnews_tv made a new post

@celebnews_tv Pop star Taylor Swift was seen leaving her ex-boyfriend's house in a hurry while he screamed at her

@celebnews_tv Pop star Taylor Swift was seen leaving her ex-boyfriend's house in a hurry while he screamed at her. This isn't the first time he's been violent.  Travis Kelce was also seen shoving and yelling at people outside of his house. Why was Taylor back in his house? Who is the girl in his hands? What are both celebrities doing in Rhode Island? What really went on in that house? Be sure to check out our article to find answers!

comments

tayvis04 leave them alone

user7 travis needs to stop bothering her

taylorfan13 i agree

user15 she probably did something to make him mad

travishate07 he probably stalked her after they broke up

taytrav19 they're still together

user11 someone's delusional

load more comments...

"Taylor! How could you not tell me!" Tree scolded, as Taylor sat there, sipping her wine.

Tree grabbed the glass of wine out of her boss' hand as the woman was currently acting like a child. Now not only did everyone know where Taylor was, which was a huge threat to her, she also put Travis and his daughter in the spotlight too. Tree was texting Pia Malihi, Travis Kelce's publicist, trying to find a way to move the two adults and the child back to California while also thinking about how to shut down the rumors.

"Taylor, you're going back to California tomorrow. Your flight is at one pm and I've already talked to your parents to pick you up from there," Tree said to the girl.

"Tree, I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions," Taylor replies, rolling her eyes.

"Really? Cause your decision ended up in paparazzi outside your front door and Travis' and now they won't leave," Tree said.

"Nothing's gonna magically change in California, Tree, there will be paparazzi there too," Taylor argues.

"But you'll have security there. And you booked studio time with Jack in a couple days so you could go to your home studio and work on that. It's safer there so you're getting on the plane and going back," Tree ordered. 

"And I know what happened with Travis isn't easy on you, but you need to remember that you're Taylor Swift, okay? You can't go to random places without telling anyone. If you tell me, I can try to work it out. If you don't tell me, shit like this will happen," Tree adds.

"Whatever," Taylor grumbled, shoving her face into a pillow.