Catnap x Femreader

~Y/N pov~

I was lay in bed with Catnap, it was midnight and I was struggling to sleep, I could tell he was as well. I turned to my side, trying to get comfortable until I felt a long, lanky arm wrap around me, pulling me close to him.

"Struggling to sleep, my love?" He whispered in my ear in his low, husky voice. It was quite a turn-on. I felt his crotch against me, but he wasn't hard, so I decided to tease him. I would scoot back a little and move my ass around on it, but I'm just saying I'm adjusting to get more comfortable.

"Y-Y/N~. . . What are you. . . Doing?~" He managed to say between short, quiet groans. "Just adjusting" I tease, he knew I wasn't and I was trying to get him hard, next thing I knew I was on my back with Catnap above me on all fours, staring at my hungrily.

"You caused this. . . Now you're going to fix it." His voice was enough to make my legs shake, no wonder I'm so submissive to him, No one could dominate him.

He slowly undressed me, he used his teeth to take off my shorts and underwear, and I shivered a little from the cold air hitting my wet and hot region.

He then took off my t-shirt and bra with his claws, tearing it open. I was a blushing and turned on mess. Catnap used his rough tongue to lick my neck and bite it a little, as if he was claiming me.

"You taste so sweet Y/N, I bet your moans will taste better." I trembled underneath him, but I loved it, I loved being submissive to him.

After he left love bites on my neck, he used his rough tongue and licked my nipples, making them even harder as I moan slightly. He would suck on them and then use his other paw to squeeze the other one, his claws were pressing against my skin, but he never pierced it.

"Are you ready, my love?~" He cooed as he leaned in to my ear. I spread my legs, and he slowly put his long, thick dick inside me and I gasped a little. I was surprised he managed to fit that thing inside me. He waited until I adjusted and I nodded.

He started making out with me and then he slammed himself in me, I teared up from the pain and pleasure and I moaned in his mouth while he fucked me like an animal, he swallowed every one of my moans and I knew he loved it.

My legs were already shaking as I hit my first orgasm, but he he just kept going at the same speed, feeling the tip of his cock hit my g-spot constantly left me a moaning mess. He broke the kiss and leaned in close to my ear.

"You're such a good girl, Y/N~, taking all of me in like that, you feel so good, you're so tight around my giant dick~" I couldn't form words anymore, it was just screams, moans and whimpers. I felt close, and he knew it too.

Catnap started thrusting harder and faster, my legs shaking like mad, and I came while screaming his name. . . But he wasn't finished, he hadn't even come yet and it was hot hoe he could go for so long.

A couple more hours passed, and my g-spot felt bruised, but it still felt so good. His thrusts soon got sloppy, and he cane in me.

"Y-you lasted ages. . ." I pant. All he did was chuckle and lean close to my ear. "Oh my love, that was only round one. . . We still have plenty to go through~" My eyes widened, my legs and core was already hurting. . . But I couldn't refuse hours of pleasure.

(OMG this is my first lemon and I had no idea what I was writing and I think I left parts out but please tell me how to improve for the male one)