XII.

Vaishnavi's POV

It's really hard to digest the fact that there's just five days left for the marriage. I mean, just five days? I have no idea how did the days pass. It's just like yesterday our marriage had been fixed.

I caressed our wedding ring slightly. A small smile took over my face. Shubman's really understanding and supportive.

Currently, Shubman was going to pick me up, we had a small meet up with a Kohlis. Even, Ishan and Abhishek will also be there.

Chota sa hang out bas.

Areh kaheka hangout wangout. Pehli baar mil rhi hu unhe, that to be they are celebrities.

Bhagwaan ji ko mere saath khelne ka bohot shok h.

My mind was nothing but filled up with mixture of thoughts. When it suddenly hit me, Shreyas knows that I'm getting married? Shubman ne bataya hoga kya usse?

I'll have to ask Shubman, but kese? Biting my lips, fidgeting with my dupatta, I waited for Shubman to come.

Vaishnavi's POV ends.

Shubman left for Vaishnavi's apartment to pick her up.

"Aaj late hogaya yaar. Hope Vaishnavi k samne impression kharab na hojaye." He mumbled to himself starting the car. "Kya sochegi woh? Shaadi se pehle mere hone wale pati ese, shaadi k baad phir kese?" He chuckled at his own drama.

He drove as fast as he could, but making sure he doesn't break any rules. As he pulled up in front of her apartment, he found her standing, waiting for him. She was in a mustard colour kurti set with brown colour dupatta.

"Shit." He mumbled, cursing himself for making her wait. As he honked, Vaishnavi looked at him. With a smiling she made her way towards the passenger's seat.

"I'm sorry for making you wait." He apologized.

"It's okay, Shubman." Vaishnavi said softly.

"You definitely have a good fashion sense." He complimented while she laughed. "Oh sorry, I forgot, you're a fashion designer." He chuckled nervously.

"Are we going to their home?" Vaishnavi asked and Shubman hummed. "Umm.. okay." She said slowly.

"Vaishnavi. Please, don't worry. You'll enjoy. Moreover Ishan and Abhishek will also be there. So chill." Shubman said smiling at her.

"Han toh phir bhi... I haven't had much conversation with Ishan and Abhishek either." She said thoughtfully.

"m hu na.." He said to which she nodded.

m hu na.. Vaishnavi smiled as his words ringed in her ears, continuously.

I hope he stays with me through my every ups and downs. She smiled looking outside the window.

---------------

At Kohli's home

"What are you guys even doing? They would be here in a few, boys." Anushka scolded the three boys- Virat, Ishan and Abhishek for messing up the work.

"Bhabhi, Virat Bhai messed it up." Abhishek said pointing at Virat.

"Areh m ne kya kiya?-" Virat started defending but was cut off.

"Teeno k teeno sab sahi karo, NOW!" She ordered being annoyed.

"Well, to be honest, I'm so excited to meet her." Virat said settling the vase at its place.

"I'm privileged that I've already met her before. So proud." Ishan said teasingly.

"So proud." Anushka mocked him. "I've also met her, sir." Anushka plastered a sarcastic smile at Ishan.