"Are you scared of me?"

Hyunjin hesitated before stroking his hair as he leaned into him, after a few minutes MInho calmed down, " can you tell me what happened?"

The older sniffled and wiped his cheeks, "I-it was all black, black, and there was nothing",he choked," I just focused like you said".

Hyunjin sighed and pursed his lips, he had no explanation for this, "it's okay, it's all over now", he smiled at him and looked at him, "we can try again if you want".

Minho sniffled and sat up, wiping his face dry, "I don't wanna go back there..can we try something else?"

"Minho, if you don't want to, then we don't have to, how do you feel right now?", Hyunjin asked with a look of concern on his face. "I'm fine, sorry for crying. We can keep going", he replied wiping his hands on his pants. "Please think about what I said, the choice is yours but I'm here for you, alright?"

Minho nodded before swallowing and looking at the other boy cautiously, tears pricking the corners of his eyes, "Hyunjin? Are you scared of me?"

"I'll be honest, Minho, the idea of not being in control over it is very scary to me, but I believe that you can control it. Don't let it consume you, I believe that you won't hurt others for no reason", he said softly, angling his head to look into the other male's eyes.

 "Sorry, that was dumb, I don't know why I asked that..I'm just feeling a little weird right now".

"No it's alright, it's normal to feel this way, Minho it's probably tired about all these things that you're experiencing".

The brunette nodded before standing, "I should probably get home now, I don't wanna worry my grandma".

Hyunjin also stood and walked, "If you ever need anything, anything at all, don't hesitate to call me or something, okay? Take care Minho, get home safe".

Minho stared with a slightly shocked expression before smiling a bit and nodding, he walked out of the house and down the sidewalk, making his way home.

Hyunjin watched him for a few seconds before closing the door and looking back at the living room. He breathes out a few times and puts his hands in his pockets. 

The silence in the room is deafening and his face is now solemn, he stares at the ground and mumbles something that isn't audible, he rubs the top of his head and sighs as he glances over at one of his drawing canvases.

Minho opened the door of his house and his face immediately dropped, his eyebrows cowering in, "Auntie?"