Prologue

Michael steps into the room where his fellow Archangels are. He is covered in golden blood, some his own, some his younger brother's. He throws his little brother's dead hallow on the table, it flickers when it hits the table before it goes dead again. The other eight archangels stare at him, waiting for him to speak, tell them what happened, or at least tell them that their little brother was alive. Michael wipes blood from a cut on his cheek before staring at the Halo on the table and opening his mouth.

    "Lucifer is Alive... he is now in hell with Lilith... we were both wounded in the battle, but I was victorious..." Michael states quietly. He feels tears well up in his eyes, he quickly wipes them away before speaking again. "He is now unable to come back to Heaven, he is bound to Hell. He should be unable to visit earth as well" Michael finishes. The only sound in the room is Raphael wrapping the wounds of his siblings. Raphael gives Michael a quick glance as he finishes up wrapping Gabriel's wounds. He takes his supplies to Michael and looks at every cut, scrap, burn, and scratch. He touches every wound and heals it slightly, however since it was dealt by Lucifer he could not heal it fully. He starts to treat the wounded areas on his eldest brother.

    "I must tell Father" Gabriel breaks the silence as he stands up. Raphael shoots him a glance, causing Gabriel to immediately sit back down with a nod. Raphael finishes Michael's wounds and looks a Gabriel.

    "You can go later. You have returned from your fight less than 2 hours ago, give your body time to heal" Raphael advised Gabriel. "Your wings were also wounded, you are in no shape to fly anywhere. Father can't be reached without flying. So unless you want to hurt yourself more, you're staying here" He added. Gabriel looks slightly disappointed, he really couldn't deal with seeing his sibling's saddened faces.

    "Yes Raphael" Gabriel mumbled as one of his six wings twitch slightly. Michael and Raphael sit at the round table with the others. The room is now completely silent, you could hear the drop of a feather.

    "That goes for all of you. Especially you, Jophiel, one of your wings are completely broken" Raphael emphasized, resting his wounded arm on the table. Jophiel rolls her eyes slightly.

    "I can see that Raphael, my wing is bent at an unnatural angle" Jophiel's eye twitches slightly. She was always easily annoyed, but being wounded made her more irritable. The room regains the silence. Michael stares at his arms, still not believing that his innocent little brother caused it. He shakes his head gently.

    "I'm going outside" Michael stands up and walks out of the room. He makes his way to the balcony. He stares at heaven, quiet but elegant. He leans on the railings and just sits there, in silence. But then he hears something behind him. He whips around to see a hallucination of Lucifer when he was younger.

    "Big brother! Look!" The hallucination holds up a drawing of a duck. Michael stares at it and blinks a few times before answering the hallucination.

    "That's... that's great Lucifer..." He sighs. This was a real memory, but something was wrong. The drawing was... off... it was soaked in blood golden. Michael grimaces slightly. Suddenly the same liquid starts to drip out of the hallucination's mouth. Michael jumps back slightly, one of his wings almost getting caught in the railing. The hallucination disappears. Michael stares at the place where the Hallucination was, his pupils shaking. Michael got this sinking feeling that this was going to be a frequent occurrence...

And boy was he right.

~ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚~

Words: 648

Heyyyy! Thanks for reading the prologue! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment!
-Sylveon (╹◡╹)♡