•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 19

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 19

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

"you are going back to India?",

Placing the container of fruits on the dining table which was so long that the whole mansion could dine on it, pulling my thoughts away from it, i concentrated on my best friend who was sitting in front of me.

Wearing a brown woollen oversize sweater which has some calligraphy with white thread on it, it looks cute.

She has matched it with black wide jeans and black boots.

Her brown long hair were tied in a messy bun. Which didn't look messy to me. Instead of her messy bun I can say my neat bun which turned out to be a messy bun was messed up. hushhh

At least it's not that messed up, I mean the mess my husband created in them last night.

Ughh...I had given him a long lecture on ruining my hair and dared him to say that picky line on my hair ' we will buy you a new one ' because damn! he can't buy my real hairs back.

But here I am talking about my husband, he might not have said what I expected but he smiled at me and messed my hair more as he whispered in his morning lazy voice which was sexy as hell.

'I didn't pull them that harder baby but you did pulled my hairs and for sometime I thought I will become bald.'

I had laughed my arse out that time and all my husband did was smile at me. Awwwieee

"I will come back after giving my resignation and you know better that my brother will not leave me for a moment there, I have convinced him with so much difficulty."

I smiled at Sasha and nodded my head as I took my seat in front of her and passed the juice in front of her, she scrunched her nose looking at the orange juice.

"I don't want to drink it.", I frowned hearing her.

She is showing tantrums like a kid. She is definitely a picky eater.