19.Jealous from brothers?

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-:

Ruhika slept on the couch and avyansh on the bed......well its ruhika who wanted to sleep on couch even avyansh asked her many times that he will adjust on couch but ruhika being ruhika sleeping on the couch.....

Avyansh's POV:-:

Hmm.... Its been a month to our marriage and things are going as usual I mean we share talks rarely or face eachother rarely.....
My mood is already sour because of that stupid question that vihaan asked....ignore it.but I can't

Right now I'm in my balcony messaging my PA to get me all the informations related to Ruhika...
I think something is off with her..
What happen 8 years ago??
Who's HIM??
Why she left singing??after having such a melodious voice.
What's wrong between her and her family??
How Ranvijay knew it??
I know that ranvijay is aware of this thing so I will talk to him...

I entered my room only to see ruhika sleeping on couch but wait....is she hugging something?I moved close to see a soft toy in her hands which she is holding tightly...is she kid or what...
I have never seen it before

If anyone see's her like this, sleeping like a baby while hugging a soft toy no one will believe that she's The Great RR,Queen of business world...

Leave it I made my way towards bed well according to her I'm hulk and I will be uncomfortable on couch because of my hight....so she sleeps on couch...
I slumped on my bed and instantly fell into a deep slumber......

In morning~
I opened my eyes only to witness a beautiful view.My heart skipped a beat.Ruhika getting ready in a beautiful saree I don't know saree is beautiful or its owner.She's looking captivating.Well from one month she was wearing heavy sarees and jwelleries like a new Bride heck she's but today she's wearing a light saree of white color with Floral print on it..
She's is wearing diamond earrings and her hair tied in bun...She's having a good dressing sense far better from her sister....wait why I'm even comparing them..she's best.
Hayeee...meri biwi kitni sundar hai yaar!!!

but I didn't complement her I was just telling!

(Her look)

She took her phone and moved outside and I also getup and after gym and bath ,I got ready and moved downstairs with my phone....