Spying on the spy

I woke up. The bed was comfy. Unlike what I was used to. The bed was larger, again, unlike what I was used to. I grudgingly opened my eyes and saw that I was in this nice room. It was my room. I remembered what had happened yesterday and smiled to myself. Me and Anya Got a dad and a home. Dad's a liar but who cares he got me a record player and a book and hundreds of records happily. What else do you need to survive?!?!

I woke up, brushed my teeth got ready. I wore a red dress with flare sleeves. It was very classic and nice.

"Good morning father." I greeted father as soon as I saw him.

"Morning."

Me, Anya and father ate breakfast that father and I had cooked. I can cook a little.

He then told us to study but Anya didn't like it.

"Anya won't study!" She shouted. I thought this kid was smart.

I sat on the desk and did the questions father had made for me. I solved them except one or two that he corrected and told me how to get the correct answer.

He needed to check us for the entrance exam.

Anya was saying something about cheating and father got angry.

"Enough of this! I'm going out." He said. "Now stay home and behave. Don't head out and be nice!" He ordered. Oh yeah why won't we? It's nothing like we would get bored.

Father went away. Anya tried to sneak after him but failed multiple times. It looked as if he was having fun catching her in her mischeif too.

Anya watched spywars after that. But I had different plans.

I went to my room, a smirk on my face. I opened my door and grabbed my bag. I searched for the record I hadn't used since years. I finally found it. It was a plain record that plays nothing but a buzzing sound and continues it. It is very long. Me and my fellow experiments used it at the lab. I brought it with me in case I need it sometime. And this time I was using it for my advantage. This was something I enjoyed doing. Spying on other people. Makes me look like a stalker but who cares. I grabbed a napkin and sat the record in the record player.

It made this buzzing sound with no waverring Or no effects. Just plain and simple buzzing sound. I took the napkin and wrapped it around my eyes so I can see nothing. I tried to concentrate on where father would be and tried to get Spy wars, which was ringing in my ears, from outside the room out of my head.

I was soon there where father was. He was at this tobacco shop. You won't believe what I found out. This person who was a great liar and was a very weird dad and who forced us to study was a SPY!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but I am not being dramatic. It's not everyday you find out your dad is a spy! What's up with my luck? No parents. Raised in a lab. Has telekinesis. Is a monster. Has a dad who is a spy. What the fuck!

The shop keeper was his co worker. He and father talked about this operation strix and it was great to know that father is working for the world peace. He is the hero in the shadows. The shop keeper was Scruffy or something. They talked about this mission and I found out that father is using us for world peace. He wants us to befriend the Desmond brothers and get invited to their house or something. He will leave us after the job is done. That hurt.

My nose was probably bleeding heavily right now. It's been a while since watching them but I don't care.

Scruffy handed father some information about us and our exam preparation sheets. They were looking at Anya's right now. How her age and life was a mystery.

"Then there is your older girly," Scruffy explained to father as I watched them. They can't see me but my presence is still there. They feel it but only if they concentrate. "She is a bigger mystery than your little one. She has been in this orphanage since she was 8."