61-70

☆ 61. Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Jiang Yunliang did not expect that his brother would settle the matter in just a few words. He felt something was wrong in his heart. After the meeting, he followed Jiang Yunliang to his office. As soon as he opened the door, he said before Jiang Yunqiao could speak: "Brother, Isn't it appropriate for you to ask me to be the leader?"

Jiang Yuntiao leaned on the back of the chair tiredly, looked at Jiang Yunliang, his cold face twitched, and asked with a headache: "Is there anything inappropriate? Yes, the words have been released, and there is definitely no reason to change them. Besides, I know your abilities well, and with Huang Shaoyan helping you, what can happen?" "

But you can't say that, even if Camp Commander Huang is willing to assist you I, he may not be convinced in his heart, brother, I am now the leader of the regiment purely relying on your power, this will not work." Jiang Yunliang looked at his brother calmly, "What is not mine is not mine after all, even if you snatch it and give it to me , I can't hold on to this position."

"What do you mean I'm snatching it from you? Yunliang, do you think I'm using my power for personal gain?" Jiang Yuntiao stared at Jiang Yunliang, suppressing a trace of anger.

Jiang Yunliang was stunned, hurriedly waved his hands, and said anxiously: "How could it be? Brother, others don't know what kind of person you are, so do I know? I just feel that I am not really suitable for the position of group leader, and I'm afraid it will happen." It will bring you trouble." Jiang Yunliang's attitude was very sincere. In the final analysis, he was not afraid that he would not be able to sit firmly in this seat and would cause trouble to himself, but that he was afraid that it would be difficult for his brother.

Jiang Yunliang hangs around in the shopping mall and doesn't pay too much attention to those who follow strict rules. In his eyes, those who want to be leaders should be those who are capable. Although it is surprising that he became the leader, it is not something that cannot be accepted. Even if his brother has selfish motives, as long as it doesn't offend the general direction, there will be no problem. To put it ten thousand steps back, it is already the end of the world, so what if Jiang Yuntiao has his own plans in mind? Who doesn't have his or her own little plans in mind? As long as it does not harm the interests of the public, who is appointed?

Jiang Yuntiao's face softened after listening to Jiang Yunliang's explanation. He comforted Jiang Yunliang and said: "Yunliang, don't worry. Huang Shaoyan and I are watching, so just go ahead and do it. I didn't appoint you as the leader casually." , as I said at the meeting, I need you to lead a group to engage in agricultural planting at the Hot Spring Villa. Your burden will definitely not be lighter in the future. If you are the leader of the group, I may still wrong you. ."

Seeing that Jiang Yunliang was still hesitant, Jiang Yuntiao sighed, "As far as I know, you are the only plant power user in the entire Hujiagang Safe Zone. If Yunliang doesn't help me, I don't know what I will do in the future. It's better to do it."

Jiang Yunliang thought for a while and suggested: "Brother, actually it would be better if I serve as the deputy leader and Huang Shaoyan becomes the leader than now."

Jiang Yuntiao shook his head, "I have considered it, Huang Shaoyan will give it to you He is the deputy commander because he is an old man and can lead you. He will have other jobs to do in the future, and he may be transferred to complete new tasks at some point. Yunliang, you are not young anymore. A man always has to do something, and having you as the leader is both an opportunity and a challenge. You should seize this opportunity and try to make a career." "