15

Would be great if you guys could comment and vote for all the chapters! Thank youuu<3
🥹🫶🏼
.
.
.
.
.
.

It had been 7 days since Prem came to Kolkata and Meera was already almost convinced to forgive him. He took her out on dates to the beach which calmed her mind, bought her books which relaxed her soul, bought her food from her favourite places which vanished her cravings and mainly, apologised for each and everything again and again.He begged, just like she wanted. Though his previous actions hurt her, she knew that he was sorry. She knew he was ready to do anything to earn her forgiveness and trust but she still wasn't totally ready yet.

                                                                                     MEERA POV

"One more week and I'll see what to do" I thought to myself while going down the stairs but paused when I heard my father's voice from the office. "So is the deal confirmed?" Wait isn't that Premji's voice? What deal? "Consider it done. I'll let you know in a week." My father replied. Was it me? Again? My legs trembled and head spun. Why do I always have to be stuck in the middle? He wanted that deal so bad that he was ready to beg? He lied to me after all. I should've expected this from him. Tears formed in my eyes but I refused to cry.

I ran towards my room and shut the door with all my force which I'm pretty sure caught the attention of everyone present in my house. I don't know how to deal with this right now. After what he said, he came back for a deal? He chose that stupid deal over his wife? I guess his wife is equivalent to a mere deal. Worthless life, worthless wife I guess.

"Biwi?" I heard my 'husband' say from the outside while knocking on my door. "What do you want?" I replied while controlling my anger to the most. "Huh? Is something wrong?" He spoke from the other side. Whilst he was trying to break the locked door, I was taking deep breathes to calm myself. I slowly went towards the door and opened it to let him in. "What happened, baba? Why do you sound so angry?" He said and closed the door behind him. "Angry?! I sound angry? Wow" I scoffed at his remark. How could I not be angry? "What were you talking about to my dad downstairs? Deal, huh? I'm still a deal to you? You still consider me as your useless wife, I see. The apparent 'biwi' title is only on the papers, right? Such a great husband-"

He cut me off my hugging me tightly. What is happening? "Biwi, please don't accuse me of such things. Please. I know what I did in the past is very wrong but now I've changed and I've changed for the better. I would never treat you that way and I promised you that. I know that you have a lot of trust issues because of me now but just once trust me and see how it feels, hmm?" He pressed my head to his chest and rested his head on the crook of my neck. Is he being sincere? Can I trust him?

"So what was the deal that you were talking about?" I questioned him, not caring about his explanation while he just chuckled. "Biwi, yaar! We were not taking about you. We were discussing about a deal I offered dad and he said he needs a week to think about it. You and your overthinking mind." He slapped my forehead and hugged me again. I should've spoken to him, right? Dumb me! I thought inside and smiled at the misunderstanding.

"I'm sorry. I should've acted a little mature and spoken to you." I pouted and looked up at him. "No, I'm sorry. I can understand. The trust issues that were caused because of me is something only I can cure now. I'm sorry for everything, biwi. I know I've been an asshole to you the whole time we've been together but I'll change me. I want to be the best for you. For us. Just stay with me?" His words bought tears in my eyes but I just nodded my head. "Thank you for trying for us. I don't want to lose-"

And before I could complete my sentence I felt his soft lips on mine. I was shocked by the sudden act and let out a gasp. I slowly kissed him back and fist his hair in my hands. He slid his rough hands to my waist and picked me up and pinned me to the wall. My legs were on his hips and my back was touching the wall. I pulled him closer while he slowly bit my lip which made me let out a soft moan. My hands went to his collar, pulling him closer to me, leaving no gap between us. The kiss that started out slow now turned into rough one. His hands went to my jaw and pulled my face closer to him and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I let out a loud moan making him kiss me harder. I was slowly running out of breath so I tapped his shoulder to stop. "Prem" I said while gasping for air.

My husband took my first kiss. This thought made me a red mess making me close my eyes tightly and bite my lips. I heard him chuckle and take me to my bed. He let me down as slow as possible and made me sit on his lap. "Look at me, biwi" I heard his rough manly voice command which made me open my eyes and look at him instantly. "Never say that you'll lose me, okay? I will never leave you. Even if I die-" I covered his mouth before he could utter any nonsense from his beautiful mouth.

"Don't! Don't even try completing that sentence. I didn't forgive you yet but you still are my husband." He laughed while throwing his head back. Am I a joke? I thought to myself while looking at him with a confused expression. "What?" I said with an annoyed tone while he was trying to control his laugh. "Nothing, you sound very cute, biwi." Wow. I was angry and that looks cute to him? "I was angry, mister." "Well, you failed at being angry, baba." He kissed my nose which made me blush.

"So..." I said while looking down at my kurti because of shyness. "So?" He made me look up at him and smirked. "So, will you please get out of my room now?" I sarcastically smiled at him while getting up from his lap and opening the door. He looked at me with a 'are you serious' look which made me want to laugh but I controlled. He walked towards the door and said "are you sure?" He sulked out low. He looked like a lost puppy with that pout and doe eyes. Oh god save me! I nodded my head and tried to push him out but he came back and said "but one last" he said. "Wha-" and without giving me time to process he pulled me closer and pecked my lips like his life depended on it and immediately ran away. "Besharam" I said while chuckling to myself and closed the door.

Guess we deserve each other after all. But I wonder how everything is going on at home.

While I was lost in my thoughts I heard a loud knock on my door. It's Premji for sure! I smiled to myself and opened the door only to see a worried Premji that made me instantly drop my smile. "Abhi and Leher are getting divorced." "WHAT?!" That loud response was the only thing I could get out of my mouth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think will happen next?
Will they go home to a complete family or a broken one?