Chapter 2

Third P.O.V.

They walk into a room and Dylan looks at the room. Alice held onto her tightly causing Dylan to hiss.

"Sister, they send you out to get one and you bring back two and two halves." A boy said as he noticed the little girl. "Such as a clever girl." 

"What a happy surprise!" A big man says with a tone that sounds like a child. "Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending." 

The man walks closer looking from the vampires before staring at the humans and notices how Alice had a tight grip on the younger girl. 

"Felix, please take the child away from dear Alice." The man said.

Bella glares at Dylan who held up her knife.

"I still have a knife which I will throw at you and you could die from whatever creatures these guys are." Dylan said.

Alice tries to take it but Felix steps in between the two. 

"Back to the task at hand, Aro." Another older man says. 

"Her blood appeals to you so much. It makes me thirsty." The man now known as Aro says, confusing Dylan who stares up at him. "How can you stand to be so close to her?" 

"It's not without difficulty." Edward mumbled. 

Dylan looks up at Edward. 

"Are you sure?" Dylan asks, causing everyone to look at her.

Edward, Alice and Bella all start to glare at her. 

"Stop glaring at me! You know I'm right and what I'm about to say." Dylan walks over to her sister and holds her hand up to show a set of teeth causing everyone to gasp. "You guys aren't good at whispering so I know what I heard. Bella was bit by a vampire and Edward sucked the venom out." 

"That's against our rules!" Caius exclaims.

"Calm Caius." Aro said. 

"Let's get back to the task at hand." Marcus said, and Dylan backed away from her sister. 

"Aro can read every thought." Edward mumbles.

Eventually Aro realized he couldn't read Bella. 

"I wonder if..." Aro starts. "Let us see if she's immune to all our powers. Shall we, Jane?" 

Jane smirks and Edward moves in front of Bella. 

"No!" Edward yelled. 

"Pain." Jane said before Edward falls to the ground as Jane stared at him. 

Bella cries out begging her to stop as Dylan looked up at Jane with awe in her face. 

"I love your gift." Dylan said. 

"Shut the fuck up, Dylan!" Bella yells to her sister causing the Volturi vampires to look at the young girl. 

"Language!" Dylan starts. "I'm a kid asshole." 

The vampires all try to stifle their laughs. Bella was about to step forward and slap her sister but was stopped by Alec.

"I like you. You are pretty. Kill my sister, so I can go back home." Dylan told Jane who stared at her shocked. 

"Thank you?" Jane asks confused. 

"Dylan?" Aro's voice is heard making the girl turn to him. "May I?" 

He had his hand out. 

"Sure." Dylan said putting her small hand in his large hands. 

"Interesting. Your mind is amazing, Piccolo." Aro says amazed. 

Dylan looks over at Marcus who looked like he wanted to be somewhere else. She walks over to him as everyone watches. She gives him a hug surprising everyone. Marcus slowly hugs back.

"What was that for, Piccolo?" Marcus asks. 

"Father says that when someone is sad you give them a hug." Dylan said. 

"Thank you. But how did you know I was sad?" Marcus asks. 

"When I touch people. I hear their thoughts. I guess I forgot to turn it off." Dylan answered surprising everyone in the room.

"You can turn it off?" Caius asks. 

Dylan nods. 

"I believe it's called, Tactile Telepathy." Aro said. 

"It is." Dylan answered with a nod of her head.

"She is the mate of Alec." Marcus spoke causing everyone to look between the girl and the male witch twin. 

"No! My sister is not going to be mated to that thing!" Bella hisses.

Dylan looks at her like she's stupid. 

"Now you care about me!" Dylan exclaimed. 

"Note to self never put the Swan sisters in a room together." Alec whispered to his twin who nodded.