14

Chapter 014

The results of the auditions came down quickly.

Qin Yu Jue successfully participated in "Qing Yu Case 2", but not as the protagonist, but as a second female with a very important role in the movie.

As for the heroine, it was given to a popular little flower dan.

Although every aspiring director wants to create a work that does not take into account any external factors.

But at least in the entertainment industry now, many things have to bow to money.

The investor believes that if the protagonist chooses Qin Yu Jue, the fan effect that can be driven is too little and too little.

When He Huai Qing said this, her tone was quite helpless: "They are very smart, the second part of the Qing Yu case was originally a gimmick to recreate the classics under the guise of Rong Dao, and the expectations were already very high. The heroine chose such a traffic, and then arranged you into the crew, and then promoted it under Qin Jie Li's name in the future, which is simply a popular topic. "

Those who have been in this circle for so long are smart people.

Director Rong is indeed talented and arrogant, but he is not so reckless as to ignore it, and offend the original investors for the sake of Qin Yu Jue.

To be able to leave her such an important supporting actress may have done his best.

"I'm fine, whether it's a movie or a TV series, you don't necessarily have to be the first to be brilliant."

Qin Yu Jue flipped through the script, and her mood was not depressed, "Although it is a supporting role, the character setting is still quite full. And most importantly—"

Speaking of this, she paused, raised her head to look at He Huai Qing in front of her, and said with a smile: "No matter what position I am in, I can play well."

He Huai Qing smiled: "I just like your confidence."

Due to the lifting of the ban, Qin Yu Jue's work schedule was lined up all of a sudden.

Coupled with the advertising endorsements that were terminated before, they have now begun to show favor frequently, and many variety shows have handed her olive branches.

The days passed, and it was time for the love variety show to start preparations.

After several screenings, the name of the variety show was finally set as "Love Signal", and the couples invited were all couples known as model representatives in the circle, and of course, there were some stars with a high degree of topicality.

"Tomorrow you have to shoot the promotional poster of the variety show with Mr. Xie, you are ready."

He Huai Qing said.

Speaking of Xie Yan Chi, the two have not seen each other since the press conference passed.

Jing Yi Technology's new game has just been listed, and its kung fu turnover has broken the record in just one week, and because of its wide range of age audiences, it has set off a hot topic of full name many times.

In addition, before the official start of the variety show, the important work of the company was arranged, so during this time, Xie Yan Chi was almost soaked in the company and continued to operate with high intensity.

The posters of several other groups of couples in "Love Signal" were filmed early, but due to the time problem of Xie Yan Chi, only the two of them have been dragging on.

And after so many days, Xie Yan Chi's work business has finally been arranged.

So the final shooting plan is set for tomorrow.