Assignment 4 || March 24th - April 7th

Hi all, welcome to the latest Assignment by The Fireflies Book Club

»»---- UPDATES ----««

• I hope everyone is doing well? ☺️

• The Winner of the Short Story Mini Contest is. . .

. . .Drumroll. . .

. . . Is JDCarvell ! ! !

Congratulations! ! !

• The Runner-Up of the Short Story Mini Contest is. . .

. . .Drumroll. . .

. . . Is JustANerd777 ! ! !

Congratulations! ! !

• Thank you to all who participated Magic_Dew   JustANerd777 &JDCarvell in the Short Story - Mini Contest.

• Also a BIG thank you to HaldinglyZ for all of the book reviews they did. Please, HaldinglyZ let me know what book you would like to be shouted out as I would like to thank you and shout you out for all your hard work & work ethic you put in.
||Here||

• The winner's prizes for JDCarvell will be in the works. Can the winner, JDCarvell please comment regarding what book you would like to be shouted out, what character drawn of which book and what book cover made for which book?
||Here||

• Can the Runner-Up, JustANerd777 please comment regarding what book you would like to be shouted out?
||Here||

• New Glow Assignment will be posted on the 1st of April. Stay tuned.

• If you wish to be paired permanently with your partner, just comment and let us know after discussing with your partner.

• If you wish to discontinue being paired permanently with your partner, just comment and let us know after discussing with your partner.

• Please, comment if your name is missing.

»»---- NOTICE ----««

[Please tag your assigned managers when you complete your Assignment].

• Your partners are reading your book and are excited to read your reviews on their book too. Please don't disappoint your partners by not completing your Assignment. If you are facing any problem, contact the admins and let us know.

• For those who didn't get their book read by their partners, please do not worry. We will have them complete their Assignment [in worse case scenario, if they didn't complete even after 3 reminders, they will be kicked out and the admins will take up your missed reviews]