Chapter 3 - Spilling The Tea

I calmly walked into my apartment, my eyes glued to my phone, when suddenly, a figure jumped ontop of me, making my scream

I calmly walked into my apartment, my eyes glued to my phone, when suddenly, a figure jumped ontop of me, making my scream. My back hit the floor, knocking the wind out of me. For a second, I thought it was a serial killer.

It ended up being MY BEST FRIEND.

"Owww... What the fuck was that for Camilla!" I whined, while standing up, rubbing my sore back.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just so fucking excited to see you! I've been waiting here all day to tell you the good news!" She yelled jumping up and down.

"Well? Are you going to tell me what it is or what?" I ask, perking up.

"Okay, okay, so, the new is..." She says.

Since she's a dramatic bitch, she drummed her fingers on my desk, making a drum roll.

"Well? What is it?!" I ask again.

"I am going to your school! Eekkk! Wouldn't that be cool?!" She says, squealing.

"Yeah, but just so you know, you'd also have to dress up as a nerd ya know, considering you're also a figure skater and stuff. Otherwise everyone would start bombarding us with autographs, photos, you know the drill." I told her.

"No I don't. I asked coach and he said I could go to school as myself. Plus, I have the perfect idea for you to dress like yourself again, and not look like that." She said, looking me up and down.

I was wearing a white t shirt that said 'I love books' paired with black baggy pants. If you just look at my outfit, it actually wasn't that bad but add my messy bun and thick rim glasses with fake pimples, and you get the definition of a nerd.

(To the people that are reading this, I have nothing against nerds and this is just a book, so if you actually do look like that, and is questioning if you are ugly, then no, you are not.)

"That idea is..." I say with a raised eyebrow.

"After a week or two, you can come to school looking more like yourself and if someone asks, you can just say that I influenced your style." Camilla says, her eyes shining.

"Well... I guess that could work.." I said, still sceptical.

"Trust me. It'll be great! Plus, I feel like they're going to find out anyways." She said, determined in winning me over.

"Okay. Fine." I reluctantly tell her.

"Great! Oh and I'm transfering there tomorrow." Camilla says, clapping her hands.

"Whatttttt! Great! So, guess what? I've got tea to spill." I said.

"Well? Come on! Spill the fucking tea girl! I'm waiting!!!" She yells.

You see, she's the type of girl that craves drama, so whenever there's tea, she's probably the first to know.

I recounted my day from the start where Tiffany or Brittany or whatever bullied me to my encounter with Ace and thinking he was going to kidnap me. Once I finished, she squealed. She fucking squealed.

Why?

I don't have the slightest clue. It's moments like this where I wonder if I made the right decision having her as my best friend.

"Oh. Mah god. Ace totally likes you!" Camilla says, her eyes shinning.

"Uh, what? How the fuck did you get that idea from?" I ask, stumped on how she made that assumption.

"Duh, he picked you up. HE FUCKING PICKED YOU UP! Were you hit on the head or something?!  When a boy does this, it's a clear sign that he likes you!" She screams while shaking me.

Dear god. Please, save me from this girl. I promise, I will never sleep in church if I ever do that again. I'm sorry not sorry for all the sins I commited.

You probably have already figured it out that she's a little crazy...

"STOP FUCKING SHAKING ME! OR ELSE I'LL TELL COACH YOU DIDN'T BREAK YOUR LEG THAT TIME AND JUST WAS LAZY!" I shouted, having enough of the shaking.

She immediately stopped, knowing that the consequences she would face if I told the coach would be horrendous. A brief description?

Torture, then death.

I put my hands onto my head, trying to make it stop spinning.

"Well, guess what? My parents are allowing me to have a sleepover here!" Camilla quickly says, changing the subject.

My head instantly snapped up. Her parents rarely agreed to anything so this was huge news.

"Are you serious!?" I ask, unbelievingly.

"Yup! Come on! Let's go get the popcorn. We have got to finish watching Vampire Diaries." Camilla says, already walking out into the corridor.

Quickly catching up to her, I helped her grab some other snacks like chocolate and candy.

Snuggling into my bed more, we start our movie marathorn. We managed to watch 3 movies before feeling to tired and went to sleep.

I couldn't help but worry. What would happen when Camilla came to my school? Would the populars influence her to join their group and ditch me?

I shook my head. Camilla was my friend. She wouldn't ditch me for some wannabe barbie doll and her minions. I closed my eyes and welcomed the peaceful darkness as I slowly dozed of into a dreamless sleep. If only I knew what would happen tomorrow...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of the update? What'll happen when Camilla transfers to Lilith's school? What kind of drama will occur? Just to tell you guys, it'll be around a month until my next update as I'm traveling to China! Anyways, please:

Lilith: Vote!

Victoria: Comment!

Coach: And Share!

Peace out! ✌🏼

Question Of The Update: Do you have a sibling?

912 Words