" part 14 " bickering session

Lisa : w- what?

Y/n : I mean I know people cannot always be the same, everyone was once good but some incidents change them.

Lisa : hmm .
( she said while nodding )

Y/n : BTW who is she?
( she said pointing at the frame )

Lisa : he-r?  She - she is my little sister!

Y/n : you have a little sister?

( she made a fake shocked face although she already knew that it's her )

Lisa : yeah! We had a little sister but we lost her due to some misconceptions.

( Lisa said that last sentence while clutching on the frame )

Y/n noticed it and tried to break the tense environment.

Y/n : aaa well she is  cute right?

Lisa : yes she was so cute!
( she said smiling sadly )

Lisa : you know she had a same name as you!

Y/n : what? Really ( feigning astonishment! )

Lisa : yeah ( chuckled ) and she will now be the same age as you!

Y/n : Wait, I think I'm her twin now .
( y/n  hysterically laughed )

Bangpink don't usually tell anyone about their sister but don't know but Lisa felt like she should tell y/n as she asked.

Lisa : y-y/n.

Y/n : for what?

Lisa : I'm sorry for bullying you and misbehaving with you, I know I shouldn't have done it.!

( she said looking down with slight tears in her eyes )

Y/n : it's okay, I told you ,I already forgave you and you also forgot about it okay?
( y/n said that with having and genuine smile on her face )

Lisa : Thanks, thanks for coming into our life and making us smile all again.

Y/n : my pleasure!

Then they both hugged each other.

After some time.

Lisa : y/n, can I ask you something?

Y/n : yes ofcourse!

Lisa : don't you have any of your childhood photos I just wanna see that!😐

Y/n : my pictures? M-my mom said that she had them in a phone but she lost the phone and the pictures got lost ( lied )

Lisa : oh! Well you must be missing your mom right?

Y/n : yeah I kinda miss her!
( she said with a gloomy face )

Lisa : It's okay I am here okay!
( she said smiling brightly )

Lisa pov.

I'm feeling bad right now how bad I thought of her and even tried to bully her and torture her, I'm sorry y/n from now I will try to protect you, protect the one who made me and my family smile.

We talked and talked for literally 2 hours and then we didn't got to know when we slept.

End of lisa pov.

Everyone in the mansion woke up except y/n and Lisa.

They all got freshed up and Jennie went to wake up y/n.

She went to her room but didn't find her , she told everyone to find her in the mansion they all were finding her when jisoo entered Lisa's room.

She again went out and called everyone. Bangpink came in and saw Lisa and y /n cuddling with each other.