15.

Yn POV :

I knocked the door two times. The door opened reveling a ghost? Sorry it's my friend who just woke up from her sleep.

Lisa : yn?

She asked kinda surprised by my visit.

Yn : Umm. Yeah. Did I disturbed you?

I asked making her sigh. She holded my hand pulling me inside while closing the door.

Lisa : Ofcourse not. I just woke up anyways.

She asked rubbing her eyes making me nod.

Lisa : Let me freshen up.

She said and went in the bedroom. I sighed and sitted on the sofa. I called Jungkook.

On the call :

Jungkook : hey!

Yn : Breakfast?

Jungkook : I had it. Why?

Yn : Umm. Have it again with taehyung

Jungkook : Why? and wait a minute what's going on between you and tae hyung. Why didn't you yourself told him you are not coming an-

Yn : Yah. Calm down. I will tell you everything but can You please make your stupid hyung eat something.

Jungkook : I agree hyung is stupid. But wait a minute did you two had a fight?

Yn : Jungkook listen. Do as I said. I will tell you everything later.

Jungkook : but-

Yn : please

Jungkook : *sigh* Fine.

I cutted the call

Lisa : Hey.

She said coming out of nowhere and sitted next to me next to me.

Lisa : How are you?

I was about to speak but she spoked.

Lisa : Wait. First let me bring some coffee.

She said making me nod. She went to the kitchen and then came back with two cups of coffee. She gave me one and sitted next to me

Lisa : You know I am on leave so you did a good thing by coming. We can have our girl time.

I nodded my head while sipping on the coffee.

Lisa : But wait a second. What about your work?

Yn : Oh. I took a sick leave.

She nodded her head.

Lisa : Well you wouldn't take a leave to spend time with me. So tell me what is it?

Yn : No. Nothing. It just I missed you.

Lisa : I am not buying it. But still. I missed you too.

She smiled and hugged me. We watched dramas , did skincare , online shoppings , and I almost forgot that I have things to be worried about. That's how our bond is. When we are together we take everything lightly and even make fun of our issues eventually solve it too.

Lisa : You know I went on a date yesterday.

Yn : Wow. That's amazing

Lisa: We get caught by some of my colleagues.

Yn : What?

Lisa : Yeah. But he just accepted that we are dating. Anyways these man doesn't care of these things it's just us.