Chapter 17 || therapy at the park

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

js wanted to say TYSMM!! this story's in #2 on wlw I'm crying:,) I love you all sm<33 Will try to make this chapter long:3

Alexander's third person POV:

Alexander gazed at her bandaged up hand for what had felt like hours. She didn't know what to do, she felt like she couldn't move. Every time she closed her eyes her mind just replayed what happened, or what could have happened. She kept thinking about how she could've gotten severally hurt, maybe even worse.

Thankfully, Jenna was going to tell Tyler and Matt that Alexander had a bit of conflict going on, but Alexander was just currently laying in her bed. She didn't know what to do except wallow in her own sorrows. "Nope. Nope nope nope, Alexander Miller get your ass up." she hoists herself up from her bed, only to have her hand throb in pain in return, "OW FUCK!" She holds her hand as she stumbles off her bed, "Shit!-" she lets out a groan. She straightens her posture to sit up, her hair a mess as she lets out a sigh.

"Alright. Alright, get up." She gets up from the floor, fixing her hair as she walks over to her suitcase, which was now messed up with clothes sprawled everywhere. She picks out a tank top followed with a ribcage sweater and some cargo pants, as she pushes her earbuds into her ears and heads out of the hotel room. She had a day off, why not take a walk?

The air was brisk, and the city wasn't to busy, it would be perfect if Alexander's hand wasn't in pain. She walked around the park nearby, there were a few kids running around with their dogs, picnics set up, old couples taking walks, and it made her stop to think, were Georgia and her broken up? I mean they never really determined it but a whole conflict had just happened.

what would happen when she got back to LA?

did she mean to try and hurt me?

why did she- Suddenly Alexander crashes into someone, falling to the ground saving herself with her hands, only that didn't really save her much pain, "Ow.. fuck, I- I'm so sorry I-""Alex?" she looks up to see the one and only, Emma Myers.

"Holy shit- Emma?" She hoists herself up from the floor, in a bit of a wobbly stance. Emma brings Alexander into a hug, as Alexander accepts it, "It's so good to see you Alex!" She exclaims, breaking from the hug with a face eating grin, and despite all the conflict that has happened, Alexander couldn't help but crack a smile. "its good to see you too! I- what are you doing in Montreal?" the two old friends sit down on a bench in the park, "I could ask you the same thing."

Alexander chuckles, "I, got a job as a cinematographer for Scream 6, and we're shooting in Montreal." Emma's eyes widen as her mouth hangs agape "what?! that's awesome!" Alexander laugh softly, as she rests her chin on her palm, "now you explain. what brings you here in Montreal?" 

Emma sighs, "Nothing much really. My family wanted to do something with me since I've been in Romania for half a year acting." Alexander raises an eyebrow, "acting in what?" Emma's smile grows wider, "it's a series called Wednesday, Tim Burton is directing it." she says the last sentence in a small singsong tone. "No way! The Tim Burton? that's amazing Em." Alexander nudges Emma slightly, making her face scrunch.

"Yeah, I got to work with so many amazing people. Hunter Doohan, Joy Sunday, Gwendoline Christie," She continues to list a few more people until a certain someone catches her ear, "Jenna Ortega-""wait you worked with Jenna?" Emma turns her head to face Alexander, "What? Oh, yeah! She plays Wednesday in the show, she's really amazing at it. Why do you know her?" Alexander laughs, "that's crazy! I'm filming Scream 6 with her! She used to be an old childhood friend back in elementary and middle school."