Post 7:💥

What's your writing style as Natsu?✍🏼

Good question! Let's take a look!

Style: Third person literate !

A/N: The Rp family went to the park on 1/31/2024 !!

Writing: The elemental fire mage walked with his wife and daughter to the park gleefully. He cheered fist pumping the air excited to go on the slide and use the jungle gym. He saw Nashi running to the gate and followed behind but gave Lucy a weird look. "What 're you grinnin' about?" He questioned raising an eyebrow at the blonde maiden. He was prepared to jump on the colorful rings acting like a monkey climbing and swinging with gleeful laughter. "Hahahaha!! This is fun!" He smiled his fangs hoping more sun would come out as the day goes by. He jumped and landed on his feet ready to let his little firefly decide their next playground activity.

He wondered if his partner packed alot of food for today hungry. They didn't eat breakfast so his stomach rumbles wanting something to eat. He looked for a sandwich taking a smoke turkey ham club from her bag. He seated himself down filling his mouth making somewhat of a mess. He poured some hot sauce over the top and inside the bread. "Yummy! Did ya' make this Lucy?" He inquired having traces of mayonnaise on his tan cheeks.

And that is how I roleplay! 🔥 Till next time! That's it for the day going to spend time with my daughter in her book bye!

Likes: 6.9k♡

Comment: 💬

Share: ➢ જ⁀➴