Chapter 15

Author Pov-

Everyone got ready and left for their trip after having breakfast.

Bella's dress

"There must be a lot of swings there, right?" Bella asked excitedly.

"Yes bella, a lot" Lucas said excitedly
He is more excited than Bella.

The entire family was devastated after Bella's kidnapping. Any happiness, smile and smile on the face was all gone But after Bella's arrival, the happiness on everyone's face is not going away.

"I will meet all the princesses" bella said.

" Yes my personal Princess, we all meet them and take a lot of photos" Iris said and kissed Bella's cheek.

After some time everyone reached their destination, Alex had thought of booking the entire park So that Bela could enjoy all the fun comfortably, but our sweet and wise bella refused because she said that like her, many families would have come here to enjoy the family trip by adding their savings and because of us, their trip would get spoiled for all of them. how much will the children cry And how bad will their parents feel and the real fun is with everyone and not alone.

Then what will the princess say, that's what her father will do.

Everyone took their passes and went inside.
" so where to start?" Alexender asked.

"Swings" bella and Lucas yelled together.
"Ok"

"So which ride do we want to go on first?" Alexender asked everyone.

Alex had a book which had information about all the swings and different palaces and a map.

Alex took Bella in his lap so that she could also enjoy the swing for herself.

"Daddy, first this one."Bella pointing towards the photo of the roller coaster.

" Sweetheart but, This is for big people you will get scared" Alexender tried to explain

"No Daddy, I will not be afraid" bella said.