𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧

He wakes up in his room, feeling dazed and the lingering pain from being hit on the head, which was wrapped in a bandage. DogDay groans as he stands up, faltering a little before putting his hand on the wall. " Ugh... what... what happened?" 

The memories suddenly come flooding back to him. The dead bodies of his friends.... and CatNap killing them.... it was too much. Water came to his eyes as the puppy cried silently, wishing he could've saved them.

But, DogDay couldn't just sit down and cry, he had to do something about this. He figured out why CatNap was trying to get rid of them, and it was all for this Prototype he kept mentioning as if it was some kind of god. DogDay went to Crafty Corn's studio, hoping that she was still here and alive; although acting a bit strange it felt like she was the only one he could talk to and he needed to start somewhere.

" Crafty! Open the door, it's me DogDay!"

" Okay calm down! What's the matter?" " Crafty, I need you to listen to me! I need you to snap out of whatever spell CatNap has put you in!" Crafty raised her eyebrow in confusion. " What are you talking about?"

" CRAFTY! SNAP OUT OF IT!" DogDay slaps her cheek, hard enough to sort of "wake her up" from the trance she was in. The unicorn looked worried now after understanding what DogDay was saying. " Is there a way to stop him? Do you know what he's planning?" Crafty asks. DogDay shakes his head no and continues speaking. 

" I don't know what he is planning exactly, but I do know it has something to do with what he calls The Prototype. He has killed two of us and is maybe even planning to kill the workers as well!" Crafty eyes started watering out of fear from hearing this, her knees were shaking as she struggled to speak. " Really?! Who has he killed?" " Kickin and Bubba..... and they got fed to Picky.."

Crafty then sunk to the floor in despair, her hooves covering her eyes as she sobbed heavily. DogDay got on the floor with her and hugged her tightly; rubbing her back comfortingly. " Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you..." " *sniffle* .... Promise?"

" I promise.."

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

DogDay grabs the handle and pulls as hard as he can to try to open Crafty's door, but it wouldn't budge. He could hear Crafty grunting and screaming in there, clearly fighting for her life. " Don't worry Crafty! I'm coming!" DogDay yelled as he pulled harder on the door, banging and kicking it but it still wouldn't move an inch.

" GIVE IT HERE!" He suddenly hear her scream, and everything was silent. DogDay stopped banging on the door, his fur felt cold and was standing on end. He felt something wet on his foot. It was warm, and it felt like....

DogDay didn't even have to look down to see what it was as he sunk to the floor and onto his knees, sobbing violently as big wet tears streamed down his cheeks.

" Crafty.... I- I'm so sorry... I couldn't..." Dogday blamed himself for what happened for not being able to save his friends...

" The time is near.... we toys will rise up and escaped this dreaded factory... The Prototype will save us, we will be free...."

" Just."

" Like."

" Y/n~."

[ 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙅𝙤𝙮? ]