Chapter 2

Starscream was in Cook Children's hospital. He just recently found out he had a brain tumor. His brain tumor is malignant meaning it is cancer. Starscream is going to get treatment for his brain tumor. Starscream doesn't know much about cancer or brain tumors so he is very confused. He didn't understand much of it to say the least.

Starscream was going to have surgery in the morning to help remove some of the tumor. The doctors want to be able to help Hot shot the best they can. They did some tests to see if the can had spread or not and what stage it was. Currently it was at stage 2 where it shows some signs of spreading to other parts of the brain. Because little parts of the tumor were growing into other tumors in the brain. It means Starscream was going to need a lot of aggressive treatment in order to treat the cancer and make it go away.

Starscream was holding on to Luna to the owl as he slept. Starscream was really having trouble sleeping at the moment. He had a lot on his mind. He was thinking about his brain tumor and it being cancer. He was thinking about what he was told about brain tumors and cancer. Starscream was wondering about many things. He was wondering why he has brain tumor. He was also worried if it might be his fault he had brain tumor. Starscream woke up once again and looked at Luna.

"You okay?" Hyperia asked.

"I just can't sleep," Starscream said.

"That's okay," Hyperia said. "When a diagnosis like this happens it is normal to have trouble sleeping," she said. "I am having trouble sleeping myself because of it, because my little boy is very sick," she said. "But I got in contact with this special group this morning after you got diagnosed with the type of tumor you have, they just called me and they are willing to help with information and such." she said. "They made that video you watched about the MRI." she said. "They also made other videos to help," she said. "They are the pediatric brain tumor foundation and they are going to help us with support, information, relief payments, connections and they said we can share your story if we choose," she said. "They told me now you are one of their stars." she said.

"Wow," Starscream said.

"Try to get some sleep okay Starscream?" Hyperia said.

"Okay," Starscream said. Starscream went to sleep after that.

Meanwhile Megatron went home. He had to tell Starscream's brothers and sisters about him being sick. Slipstream saw Megatron come home a little bit after dinner. "Dad your home," Slipstream said.

"Hey dad," Thundercracker said.

"Hi daddy," Skywarp said.

"Hey where are mom and Starscream?" Novastorm asked.

"Starscream is in the hospital and your mother is staying with him," Megatron said. "Your brother Starscream has a brain tumor and it is cancer and he is going to need lots of treatment and medicine," he said.

"Is Starscream going to be okay?" Slipstream asked.

"What is going to happen to Starscream?" Thundercracker asked.

"When is he going to come back home?" Novastorm asked.

"Will he get better?" Skywarp asked.

"I know you kids have a lot of questions," Megatron said. "Your brother is going to get a lot of medicine and treatment to help him get better," he said. "His doctors want to make him better," he said.

The four of them got close and were hoping things were going to be okay.

The next morning his mother pulled up the videos on Starscream's tablet for him to watch. Starscream watched the video about finding out about having cancer. It explained that Starscream's cancer is something that just happened to him and it wasn't his fault and big feelings are normal to feel. Starscream also watched the video about surgery. It explained about his brain being like a computer and how it controlled everything he did and what the doctors were going to do. He found out he was going to be asleep during the surgery and the doctors are going to remove as much as possible of the tumor and he was going to wake up peacefully. He found out how he might feel waking up from surgery but it was all going to be normal.