Maximilian

In a small town surrounded by lush nature and green fields, lived Maximilian, a young woman with a free spirit and restless mind. Maximilian had an overflowing passion for cooking, but behind his radiant smile and eyes full of curiosity, there was a silent struggle that he faced every day: eating problems and self-harm.
From an early age, Maximilian had struggled with feelings of inadequacy and anxiety. To deal with these internal torments, he found temporary solace in food and the act of self-harm. The scars on his skin and his dysfunctional relationship with food became well-kept secrets, shared only with the darkness of the night.
As he grew older, his problems intensified. Society's pressures, unattainable beauty standards, and family expectations only exacerbated her internal pain. She was trapped in a destructive cycle of overeating and then punishing herself with self-harm to compensate for her guilt. In addition, she did intermittent fasting until she reached her limit, her self-image was relatively distorted in her eyes, she began to restrict certain foods drastically, she began to worry more about her figure, exercise until she couldn't and self-harm every time she ate, that feeling The guilt and hatred towards himself was growing, he immersed himself in strict diets, fasting, meticulously counting every calorie he consumed and thinking about how he could exercise to lower it. Food, which should have been a nutritious and pleasurable source in his life, began to become his greatest enemy.
In addition to this, she never had a good relationship with her mother, she always got screams from her mother, from a very young age she began to distance herself emotionally from her mother. He avoided sharing details of his life with her and preferred to spend time away from home whenever possible. Clashes became more frequent and sometimes escalated into intense, resentful arguments. Maximilian worked hard to heal his relationship with his mother, but the wounds of the past were still present. Although they attempted to reconcile at times, the lack of trust and accumulated pain made any attempt to build a genuine connection difficult. When Maximilian's problems began to accumulate, self-harm and problems with eating were always the problem, when she talked to her mother about it her mother always yelled at her, she took her to different health centers, and even psychiatrists, Her mother always thought that the correct way to educate her was to punish her and yell at her that her problems were very "Harmless and stupid", she believed that everything would be a phase.
Despite his efforts to hide his suffering, Maximilian finally reached a breaking point. One night, after a series of particularly serious self-harms, she found herself on the floor of her room, exhausted and desperate to find an outlet for her internal torment.
That night Maximilian thought:

- Is it really worth continuing to fight?

She wiped away her tears and went to bed.

- Please God, I don't want to wake up tomorrow.

If someone heard her, it would be very confusing, how could a girl who is only 12 years old say that?

The next morning, Maximilian got out of bed with a weight on his chest that seemed to crush him. Depression had become his constant shadow, darkening every aspect of his life. Although classes awaited him, facing the day seemed like an impossible mountain to climb. He dragged himself out of bed and dressed with the same lack of enthusiasm that had marked his routine for months. His mind was filled with dark thoughts and a sense of hopelessness that seemed insurmountable. Every step towards the door to his room was like walking through a field of thick mud. High school used to be a place of inspiration and growth for Maximilian. But since depression had taken over, even the things she used to love had become gray and lifeless. Classes were a constant challenge. Every task, every social interaction, was a struggle that felt too overwhelming to face. However, despite everything, Maximilian knew that he could not give up. There were people who depended on her, expectations to meet. With a titanic effort, he managed to get to high school and take a seat in his first class of the day. During class, Maximilian struggled to concentrate. His mind was caught in a whirlwind of negative thoughts, dragging him down deeper and deeper. He felt like he was trapped in a black hole, with no hope of escape.