pt. 2

Y/n's pov: 
We finally made it to the prison, had to eat an owl though. Robin hasn't said a word. I walked over to where Robin was sitting when we finally got settled in and were eating, Daryl and Mariana were leaning on eachother dead asleep. 

"Robin?" I said making him turn his head to face me. "Why aren't you talking?" He just looked at me before looking back at the fire, glancing up at Rick. I sat next to him. "What? Did they do something?" I said as laid my head on his shoulder, grabbing his hand. He stood up and walked somewhere where the group wouldn't be able to hear us. 

"I went to where you wanted to meet me and I say Rick. They were the ones who left your older brother on the roof top. I didn't know if Daryl knew but I saw Mimi and Daryl there and I knew that they must've done something with you so I dropped my bike and ran. I haven't said anything because they didn't know that I know Glenn, I want to keep it that way." 

"Holy shit, wait- they killed Merle?!" I said almost yelling it out. Robin tried to calm me down as I ran back over to Rick and yelled at him with my Bow out, ready to kill him. "You killed my brother! You fucking bitch! Mariana get our shit were leaving after I kill this motherfucker!" I yelled as Lori, Rick, Maggie, and Glenn all tried to calm me down. 

Daryl was just as mad as me but he was still half asleep and wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. I tossed Daryl a walkie talkie as me, Mariana, and Robin all walked over to a fence of the prison, ready to leave the second it his dawn. I was still mad as hell but ended up falling asleep with my bow in hand, leaning on Robin. 

I woke up to Daryl shaking me awake. I wasn't gonna tell him what happend, he was gonna kill everyone then try and find Merle himself. I couldn't risk that, I didn't wanna loose him again. "What happend with you and Rick last night, killa'?" Daryl said as he sat next to me. 

"Look, I know you just met Rick but he is a good man. I don't know what happend between you and him but no one is giving me any information about it. I barely remember it, but I know you yelled about leaving Merle on a roof. I know about it but I've tried to find him. He is gone from what I know, were gonna have to get over it." 

He put his cross bow next to me. "I was gonna have to teach you about the walkers some time, we have to clean out the prison today. Ima' teach you about em', show you the ropes of life round' here." Daryl said standing up, grabbing my hand to help me up. 

A/n: I know the story kind of sucks but I promise it'll get better!!!

ALSO- THE BEEF BETWEEN RICK N LIYLA?!?!?! (there is sum bigggg coming up wit them)

But Robin n Liyla?????

im black so don't sland me for saying the damn n word