Chapter 50

Heyaa guys

Though I didn't get expected comments on the previous chapter , but still giving you update

Go ahead and read :)

-------------------------

Abhiraj's pov

"Bark" I said on the call...
"That's not the way to talk to your bestest friend"
Ritvik whined from the other side
"The thing you did by helping my wife to leave me here alone pulled all the strings of my patience Ritvik,And you better be prepared for the worse"
I threatened him and he chuckled nervously..
"Leave that , you know that clients in Italy,
Mr. Knight came to know that you are in Italy and he wants to meet you now only"
He said making me confuse, I didn't understood who informed him that I am hearing ,in Italy..
I sighed as I don't have any option other than to go and meet him .
"Hmm , I 'll go and meet him"
I said and disconnected the call
I dialled Mr.saxena's no. To fix my meet with Mr.knight.
"Mr.saxena , Fix my appointment with Mr.knight"
"But sir, I already fixed your appointment this morning itself with Mr.knight. Actually Ritvik sir told me that you said to him to arrange a meeting , In fact I was about to call you, Mr.knight will meet you in 'hotel insignia' in 1 hour..."
I frowned thinking that why Ritvik told him to arrange an appointment, ughh..I have to give him a good lecture regarding this nonsense he is creating again and again..

"Hmm...but how did he know that I am here?"
I asked him
"Umm...That thing I too don't know but yeah, he wants to discuss the issue regarding the upcoming project. " He said from the other side and I hummed..

But now Mishti will be angry that I am doing my work even on our honeymoon.

I sighed and went inside our room

She was sitting on the bed using her phone.
I sat on my knees infront of her and said
"I..I am sorry jaana, I have a very important work, I have to go."
But wait , Her reaction was something I didn't expected..
She was trying hard to control her smile but it didn't went unnoticed by me..
"No problem Abhi...Go ahead and finish the work quickly, hmm."
She said pecking my lips , It's so strange...
I shrugged my thoughts and caressing her cheeks I said
"Take care of yourself and call me immediately if you feel lonely."
After checking one last time that if she is okay with it or not I drove towards 'Hotel Insignia'
.
.
"Ohh hey young man" Mr.knight said and forwarded his hand for a hand shake which I gladly did...
"So How did you come to Italy?" He asked when I settled on a chair infront of him
"Just a family trip"
I said glaring at him who just ruined my time for some project.
"Ohh , So why work on a family trip? This small job could have been done by anyone. You called me here unnecessarily."
He said making me frown...okh this..this is something weird
"Um...who told you to arrange this meeting?"
I asked him
"The young boy Ritvik , He called me personally, that the file which has product references pictures you need that urgently...and today morning your assistant arranged this meet"
He said making my eyes wide...This bastard Ritvik ruined my honeymoon..ughh..I will kill him with my bare hands..
"Oh..yeah..it was needed , And as product references pictures are highly confidential I can't take the risk."
I made the first excuse which came in my mind to save myself from further embarrassment.
"Hmm..that was the reason I myself came to give you this file And anyway, we both are such good friends that we should spend some time together." He said and I mentally rolled my eyes
Who the hell said to him that we are friends, He is just my client not my friend..huhh!!!

After getting bored for an hour, I came out of that hotel, but really this man is a crackhead, even women don't talk so much.

As I entered inside our room, Mishti was nowhere to be seen
When I saw the room empty, suddenly,I was feeling breathless.many worst thoughts appeared in my find
"Mishtii...jaana , where are you??" I panicked checked balcony and washroom too
Then my eyes went on the table where a box was kept.
So there was a letter on the cover and there was an outfit in it .
"Happy 6 months wedding anniversary hubby..just where this fast , a car is coming to pick you in 20 minutes"
I was shocked...and then it hit me , today, today is our 6 months wedding anniversary, shittt because of this Ritvik's blunder it slipped from my mind...
Now I am feeling bad for kritika because she will become a widow before her marriage as I am going to kill her love..