𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 - 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ཐིཋྀ⋆

I washed my hair, taking all the world's time

I washed my hair, taking all the world's time. My bad habit was, using hotel showers as long as possible, hence I don't need to pay money for showering. But after finding out about climate change and people who don't have the same opportunity, I shortened my water usage in general.

The bathroom hid behind the horizontal wall behind the bed. Being an interior architect means analyzing the room while trying to forget about the pain between my legs.

Black Stones as walls in contrast to the white furniture and green fake plants, which looked a little bit too real.

The glass door slid open and Matteo walked inside, observing me. No clothes covering his body, however, did this not make me horny. What am I feeling? - I don't know by myself.

"Are you just standing there and staring for the whole time?" I quizzed, crossing my arms, until realizing that I was naked as well.

"Your body is a work of art. I'd worship it every day if you'd let me. But no, that's not the reason why I'm here."
He strolled over to me, standing in front of the shower.
"May I join? I can't lay in peace knowing that you limped towards the bathroom and there's this need to give you an aftercare."

"Do you always give women you sleep with aftercare?"
He chuckled, shaking his head, and received a snort from my side, since there was an actual curiosity about this question.
"Honestly, not really. Maybe because I never really had a girlfriend. More like people you were loyal to, but never received the same loyalty back from."

He stepped closer and I scanned him from head to toe. My body gave me a sign, that there was no way, I could stand a second round before fainting.

"I'm sorry, Matteo, I'm not able to do a second round."
"Turn around."
A whimper elicited in protest, yet turned around out of inquisitiveness. I'll dump him into the next trash can if he indecently touches me.

Instead, he pulled my hair back into a sort of ponytail and massaged the remaining shampoo in.

"We don't need to do a second round, I'd rather use this time for taking care of you and ease the pain."

"Thank you, Matteo...But I can shower on my own."
I leaned back, feeling embarrassed about needing his warmth and affection. My action contradicted my disingenuous sentence. This moment of weakness lowered my self-esteem, thinking about not being able to take care of my own. Just like the times, I let my brother care for me and handle all of my problems, not learning how to be strong without him.

"Are you vulnerable?" He asked, carefully washing the shampoo out. "I'm not, I just feel useless."

"You're not useless when you let someone take care of you. I know that you have known me for a short period, but if you want to talk about something, don't be afraid to sit next to me and chat about what bothers you. I genuinely am willing to listen and get to know you better. We just had sex and are working together, that's why I want to learn about you even more. Learn about every flaw and scar you have."