Chapter 1

Starscream is five years old. He lives with his parents Megatron and Hyperia. He also has four older siblings. Slipstream is his oldest sister, who is 13 and the oldest child. Thundercracker his oldest brother who is 11. Novastorm his older sister who is 9. Skywarp his older brother who 7. Starscream is the youngest child. They all lived in Fort Worth Texas. They all loved each other very much.

Megatron his father owns a big company with a good friend of his. This friend was once a rival until college where they became good friends. In fact it was this friend who introduce Megatron to Hyperia. Megatron runs a very successful company and it was making millions if not billions of dollars. Megatron and his family were very rich. Megatron always found time to spend with his family. When he went out on business trips he would bring back something for each of his five children and his wife. Megatron always made sure to be home on holidays and special occasions so he could be with his family. Every summer they were going to go to some place very special and have fun. Megatron is a loving father and husband. He loved his wife and five children very much.

Hyperia his mother worked as a pediatric oncologist. She was very good at her job. She has helped many children. She is very kind and caring. She fears that one day that one her children might get struck by cancer. Because she knows that cancer can strike anyone at anytime. She knows cancer is merciless. She always makes sure to spend time with her family and take care of her kids. Hyperia is a loving mother and wife. She loves her husband and five children with all of her heart.

Slipstream at age 13 is the oldest of the five children. She is going to be in eight grade. She is very kind and caring. She is helpful too. She is a bit of social butterfly. She gets good grades and she loves to spend time with her friends. She is also a fashionista. She likes to design her own clothes. She also likes to spend time with her family too. 

Thundercracker is 11 and the second oldest. He is going to be in sixth grade. He is very creative when it comes to writing. He has written many poems and short stories. He is very good at it too. His writing has won many awards. Thundercracker loves books and movies. He loves to spend time with both friends and family.

Novastorm is 9 and is the middle child of the group. She is going to be in fourth grade. She is very athletic. She loves to play sports and be active. She is always on the move. She plays many sports especially gymnastics. She has won many first place prizes for her sports. She also loves to bake too. She loves to spend time with both her friends and her family.

Skywarp is 7 and is the second to youngest. He is going to be in second grade. He loves to joke around and play pranks. He loves to make people laugh. He likes to watch funny shows and movies. He loves to laugh too. He loves to spend time with his family and friends.

Starscream himself at 5 is the youngest. He is going to be in Kindergarten. He loves science, animals and Pokemon. He loves to learn new things. He has few friends he normally plays with. He hopes they will be in the same class as him. He was also looking forward to making new friends when Kindergarten starts. He was wondering what it was going to be like.

Starscream and his siblings have always been very healthy. They never had any serious problems with their health. They occasionally got bumps, cuts, scrapes and bruises like any children. They also got colds and tummy aches too. But none of them had been very hurt or sick. It was a real blessing. That made Megatron and Hyperia happy to have five healthy children. They didn't think things could ever go wrong.

However things were about to change. Sometimes change is not a good thing and is not easy. This type of change can either break you or make you stronger.

It was Mid April a couple weeks shy of May. Starscream and his siblings woke up bright and early this morning. Starscream since he was too young at the moment was going to stay home while his siblings went to school. He was suppose to have a play date today with his three friends Demolisher Farmerson, Cyclonus Rotorus and Skyfire Soaron.  But this morning, Starscream had woken up with an awful headache. His head was really pounding. It was a intense pressure too.