CHAPTER 3

COMMENT ALOT.....

Jungkook goes towards yn's bench and snatched the phone from tae's hand.

"Don't you know you have to silent your phone before class, taehyung?"jungkook asked coldly.

"I-i am s-sorr-

Tae tried to take blame not wanting Lisa to get in trouble.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR SORRY JUST ANSWER ME,YES OR NO"Jungkook shouted and tae stood up abruptly in response but didn't speak a word.

Jungkook got angry and stormed towards his desk and took out a wooden ruler.

Yn looked towards him horrified and then looked towards tae.

Jungkook came towards tae and glared at him.

Tae gulped and looked down but didn't say anything.

"It was not tae's"yn said abruptly while standing up.

"Don't lie,miss yn"jungkook said in a tone that yn has never heard before.

She shivered at the tone and looked down.

Jungkook sighed and looked towards yn.

"If it's not taehyung's then whose phone is that?"jungkook asked in his normal professor tone.

"M-mine-

Jungkook banged the table hard as he knew that it's not yn's phone still she tried to lie.

"It's Lisa's, Lisa's"yn said panicking.

Jungkook looked towards Lisa and asked calmly-

"Is it yours?"he asked.

Lisa knew lying to jungkook is not an option so she nodded.

"Why is your phone not on silent mode?"he was frustrated.

"I-i am s-sorry,i f-orgot-

"Don't stutter"jungkook said.

"I am really sorry mr.jeon,i forgot"she said while trying her best to not stutter as it will make jungkook more angry.

"Stretch your hand out"jungkook ordered and yn looked towards him shocked.

She really didn't think Jungkook would hit someone on such a small mistake.

Lisa stretched her hand quietly as she knew no matter how much she would beg jungkook wouldn't let this go.

Jungkook swung the ruler and gave a hard hit on her palm.

Yn flinched after looking at the scene in front of her.

Taehyung held her palm and mumbled a small'dont look'.

He was a little upset with yn as she took Lisa's name but he knew she needed comfort right now.

Yn looked down and closed her eyes when she heard a sound of hitting again and she clenched Taehyung's hand hard.

After punishing Lisa,jungkook looked towards tae furiously and stepped towards his bench.

"Taehyung,step out"jungkook ordered as yn was standing in between.

Taehyung stepped out quietly by pushing yn back a little.

"Why did you lied?"jungkook asked.

"I am really sorry mr.jeon,i didn't want Lisa to get in trouble that's why i-i lied"tae said.

"You were wrong to do that,even if you are concerned about your friend,you shouldn't lie, lying is not tolerated here, taehyung"jungkook explained sternly.