The Harvest Moon Festival

With just a few minutes left before the screen turned back on, all the people (or demons) finished snacking and/or going to the bathroom and began to head back to their seats, all staying in the same place they had sat before.

"I hope you enjoyed your break. The next recording will play shortly."

"Yeah, some more than others." Fizz hinted with a raised eyebrow looking towards where Blitz and Stolas were.

Millie and Moxxie just tried not to laugh to prevent their boss from getting upset with them, but they didn't have much success.

Yes, they may have gotten a little carried away and forgotten that they were not in a private place.

Blitz just rolled his eyes trying to ignore them and Stolas could only look away feeling his cheeks turn pink with embarrassment. Luckily their daughters hadn't seen anything —although they hadn't really taken things to anything too sexual, their kiss had gotten quite heated anyway—.

[The scene opens with Blitz and Stolas in bed, evidently after finishing their monthly activities. Blitz lights a cigarette].

"Oh no." Stolas expressed concerned, hoping that too revealing scenes would not be shown while so many people and his daughter were watching.

Octavia shared the same feelings as her father.

—I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

[The owl's hands are tied and he has some type of gag hanging around his neck, in addition to other sexual stuff].

Octavia, Moxxie and Fizz tried to ignore the screen for a few moments, not sure they wanted to know the kind of things the prince and the imp liked to do in bed. However, it wasn't fair to complain either since the fact that a recording of the two of them in an intimate moment was playing on the screen wasn't really their fault.

—When... This happens, it's not really something I fuss about. But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll. 

—As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty imps like yourself. 

[Stolas says that the harvest moon is special occasion, that he must do his work in the ring of wrath and the grimoire is necessary. Meanwhile Blitz takes a feather out of his mouth].

[Blitz says that his employees are from there and Stolas offers to accompany him to the festival and Blitz repeats that they are not bodyguards. To which Stolas only replies that all he wants is for them to have fun].

Blitz did his best to ignore the feeling of fear that settled in him every time he thought about that day, when he had almost rejected Stolas' invitation and how that could have ended up being the prince's last day.

At this last thought, an uncomfortable feeling of chill ran through the imp.

On the other hand, Octavia looked at the screen with curiosity and some sadness; she had never seen her father act as relaxed and happy with her mother as he did with the imp. Did that imp really make him happier?

[Stolas apologizes to Blitz in a condescending baby tone and Blitz just says "fuck my clients", taking Stolas a little by surprise].

[Scene changes to Millie and Moxxie sleeping, Moxxie's phone rings and he reluctantly answers it].

—Hey, hope I didn't wake you, Mox! How would and Mills like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year? 

[Millie hears him and looks excited, Moxxie says Millie likes the idea but then he notices something else, he asks Blitz where he's calling from, to which Blitz doesn't answer and falls on top of him].