Heartattack

In the university :

Harry : I said we should go to library

Emma : It's as boring as you. We will go to cafe.

Harry : What about exams?

Emma : Aish. Don't give me stress

Yn : Phabo. He is right. You should study atleast a little.

Emma : Yeah yeah I will.

We were walking in the campus having our talk then my eyes fall on a girl coming towards us having coffee in her hands. Her eyes were fixed on Emma.

Girl : Yah. Emma how dare you take my boyfriend

She is talking about Emma ex. She thinks he left her cause of Emma. She was about to throw the coffe while walking. I putted my leg in the middle making her fall. Emma back away and get saved from getting hurt by that hot coffee but that girl hurted her knee. She started crying making the crowd there. And soon we were in the principal cabin. Gosh. It's so embarrassing It's my first time being in the principal cabin. He is looking at us like he is trying to hypnotize us but it's not working. Soon that girl. I mean Seo soya parents came. They sitting on the sofa with her.

Principal : Miss yn. Where are your guardian?

Yn : Sir. Act-

The door opened reveling taehyung making the principal stand with other people in the office.

Principal : M-mr Kim? what are you doing here?

He came towards me and holded my cheeks making everyone eyes widened with me. They were shocked but I was shy.

Tae : What happened?

He whispered making me gulp.

Yn : Umm. I um.

Words were not coming out of my mouth by the stares of everyone

Tae : Are you fine?

He asked making me nod. He looked at the principal

Tae : You.

Principal : Y-yes sir.

He said while gulping.

Tae : Why is she here?

He asked holding my hand.

Principal : Actually sir. Because of her a student get hurt.

Soya : Not Because of her. She did it on purpose.

She said making taehyung look at her. I can't explain how intimating he is looking right now. She gulped. He again looked at me.

Tae : what happened?

He asked. I leaned near his ears.

Yn : She was about to throw hot coffee on Emma. I tried to stop her but ended up hurting her.

I whispered and step back.

Soya : I don't know what she said to you Mr Kim but trust me you don't know her. She is always like that hurting people an-

Tae : SHUT UP.

He said making everyone flinch. He looked at her parents

Tae : Didn't you taught manners to her?

Mr Seo : Sir we

Principal : Sir. We didn't knew that she is related to you otherwis-

Tae : I don't care about that.

Okay now this is getting far. I holded his arm signalling him to stop. I looked at the principal.

Yn : Sir. I am sorry. I was trying to save my friend.