The Arrival

It was a cold night on Dragonstone as cry echoed across the walls from Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen after receiving the news of her daughter and her dragon was dead by the hands of half brother Aemond Targaryen. Not only that she lost her little baby girl and her father or the her other brother stolen her birthright, the iron throne. She wishes that she had her sons was with her, but her three youngest were asleep, and her oldest was in Winterfell no matter how much heartache she want her daughter to her but she's gone and nothing can changed it.

Her husband Daemon Targaryen watched helpless as his wife witness so much loss in the couple of days all because of Hightower and he will make me pay no matter what.

In a different area two people in front of a fireplace in silence are Lord Corlys Velaryon and his wife Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. The two of them lose their little seastar and their hire to drift mark.

And another room with two sisters, crying as they hugged each other for comfort it baela and rhaena.

It was said that no words were spoken through the night as the black planned the attack on the green but suddenly a white light and golfed each of the rooms before it was all quiet in dragon stone.

In Kings Landing ,Aemond Targaryen finally arrived with his dragon before heading in the castle, but he didn't speak as he was being himself up for murdering his niece making him a kinsslayer. It all happened so fast one second he was chasing after her another his dragon attacked her and he watched helplessly at both her and her dragons fell into the sea.

" my son come back how did everything go with a lord Baratheon." Queen Alicent Hightown hugged her second barn son but realize he was different

" what happened my son." Alicent said to him

"I Killed her Mother." Aemond said to his mother

" killed, who." Alicent said in a worried voice.

" how can you be a bloody fool."Otto Hightower said as he stormed in the room before smacking him

" father." Alicent said

" how can you be a one eyed fool YOU Killed her daughter and they will be out for blood." Otto  said to his grandson.

" not my fault." Aemond told him

" you ride the most biggest dragon, a war dragon you should've known." Otto said before leaving.

" please don't tell me it's true." Alicent ask her son

" I'm sorry mother it happened so fast it was raining. I'm sorry." Aemond as Alicent hugged him

In another part of the castle was Aegon II Targaryen and hus sister-wife Helaena Targaryen in the room as Aegon was asleep, drunk as Helaena was with whispering into her breath about something or someone.

All of a sudden, a white bean in the castle before it disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" well there seven hell are we." Daemon says looked around before seeing the person who killed his daughter and tried to get his sword dark-sister but it was there.

"Helaena,Aemond, Daeron and Aegon are you alright." Alicent says to her child as Ser Criston Cole looks at the black in discussed

"We already Mother." Aemond told his mother

" Blood hell." Aegon said as he stood up

"Alicent." Rhaenyra said look at her stepmother that was once a friend to her.

"Rhaenyra" Alicent said looking at her