CHAPTER 14: PANIC ATTACK

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:PANIC ATTACK

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
PANIC ATTACK.

(Quote) you are the beginning and the end of everything
It's your story re-write it"

~~~

    “ That doesn't give you the right to take a claim on me! he rose an eyebrow at my statement, clearly he was amused by my words, while I was like the TNT the coyote from the looney-tunes cartoon; on the verge of explosion.

“ Says who? ”

“ You're fucking with me right?'' I shook my head as I kept pacing around the office.

“ Not yet ” I glared at him. I wish I could strangle him though.

Just jump on his lap and wrap your hands around his neck on a strong grip.

It's easier said than done.

Nah. You're just a coward.

And you suicidal.

“ Why do you always find a way of innerving me? I was happy before I met you, but now our days all I get are problems here, problems there— ” I paused for a second, staring at him.

“ –I think you're a bad omen ” He chuckled at my comment. He proceeded to lean into his comfortable looking leather chair.

“ I am anything but a bad omen— ” I just hate his arrogance “ —at least not to you Princess ” I grimaced at the word princess ’.

“ You really need to stop with those cringe nicknames. Those won't work with me ” I rolled my eyes at him as I finally decided to take a seat; a seat which he had offered long ago but I was too full on my anger to accept anything from him then.

“ I know, but that isn't the reason I use those pet names ” I rose an eyebrow at his comment. 

“ So what is your reason?”

He ran his fingers through his phone's screen for a few seconds before he turned his phone's screen around, so I could see whatever it was that had captured his attention.

He tried.

But I really couldn't see the picture being displayed on the phone's screen from such distance, so he gestured for me to take his phone out of his grasp, and that surprised me, as I knew that men didn't like people, it being women, touch their phones.

I took the little electronic device out of his grasp, my fingers slightly brushing his. the slight skin to skin contact sending a shiver down my spine but I ignored it.

    I took a look at the phone screen and I almost gasped while I stared at the image being displayed on the phone's screen. What I was looking at had my neck warming up, and my face turning red.