𝐯𝐢

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

@Nickel's Apartment

MY Bitch ⛓️🗝️

Baby 🐥

...

U lagging bitch

U prolly wiping a nigga kids off yo mouth rn, idk why I bother

Ik u seen my text bitch

Stop being pussy

I really miss u lil lady

I want u rn

U mean so much to me girl

Nvm, lame ass duck ass hoe

I'm finna come to yo job and shoot yo ass soon as u clock out

Baby are u alright?

Dk wtf wrong witchu but I'm omw.

"So then she gone say sum, 'Next time you call or text me I'm going to tell my new nigga to rob you, pistol whoop you, kidnap you, make you watch me suck his dick, swallow his kids, and den I'ma blow yo brains out when I'm done eating his, BITCH'- all caps." I read the text aloud to the boys at Nickel's.

"She seems to be upset with you cuh." Cough Drop nods, acting like a doctor finally diagnosing me.

"You dumbass bitch. Ain't that obvious?" I look at him.

"Well shit, I was just saying what we all thinking." He shrugs.

"I'm finna punch the shit out this nigga." I drop my phone, standing up, walking away trying to calm down.

"She prolly found out about you all up on ole girl at that party." Teriyaki says.

"She ain't even know about the damn party... who the fuck let up?" I scrunch my face up.

"My fucking-" I go grab my phone.

I rush to Instagram to my close friends story and swipe up. I skim through it. It's not a lot of people in my close friends.

I put everyone who saw it in a group chat.

Fuck Niggas‼️

Who tf sent my bitch my story. Please don't get shot tryna be friendly.

@whiteboyderrick
I'm sorry, who are you fellows? And why was I added, if you don't mind me asking?

Ma fault gang

You removed whiteboyderrick from the group

They all look at they phones getting the notifications.

"Wadn't me." They all say.

"I'll kill everybody in this room bout my bitch." I look at each of them.

"Nigga chillout. This the INNER friend group. It's dem OUTER niggas you gotta worry bout." Nickel smacks his teeth.

"Right. Naan one of us want cho bitch gang, we ain't tryna break up shit. Y'all good together." Teriyaki agrees.

"Why don't y'all want my bitch? She ugly assum?" I look at them crazy.