Emotions

For the next few days, Nagishima would stay in his room and would only leave unless he needs to. He no longer has dinner with his teacher opting to stay in his room. Keiko would leave food outside his door while trying to convince him to come out and talk to her. Nagishima doesn't come out unless she's gone. He lied in bed feeling sad and betrayed by everyone.

He placed one hand behind his head with the other was on chin in the "Calm Mind" position as he calls it, this is done to solve problems, think things over and come up with ideas. He closed his eyes then pictured two people both with a different perspective.

"She was one of the monsters I was warned about! She hid the truth from me!" Voice A shouted angrily. "You don't have enough proof, maybe she is something else. However, you are right about her keeping that information from us." Voice B admitted.

"I don't know if she's going to try something when I least expect it. We can't even be sure if she's hostile towards outsiders." Voice A stated sounding a bit annoyed. "Keiko has been nothing but nice to us ever since we arrived hasn't she? The girl doesn't appear to be a threat, you saw how nervous she was." Voice B noted.

"That's correct, she patched me up twice. Keiko took care of me this whole time she even trained me." Voice A conceded. "Now, go talk to her and clear things up. Let her explain." Voice B stated before fading which made Nagishima opened his eyes coming to a decision.

Akamine got up then knocked on her door, the monochrome girl came out he waved for her to follow him as he walked to the kitchen. The two sat around the table while Keiko avoided eye contact clearly worried about what he's about to say.

"Why didn't you tell me?" the hooded boy asked. "I should have but we were having so much fun I just wanted things to stay that way. I knew you might reject me if you knew. I didn't mean to keep it from you." Keiko apologized. "It's fine." Akamine stated before getting up from the table reentering his room.

Keiko follows him "I take it you didn't mean those things you said?" Keiko asked sounding upset. "What thing are you talking about?' Nagishima asked. "When you said I had nice thighs but now you won't even look at me! Do I disgust you that much?!" the monochrome girl asked with her voice breaking due to the frustration.

"What? I am annoyed that you hid something so important but I meant what I said. They looked silky smooth and are the perfect size." Akamine replied. Keiko was taken aback by his words. "You aren't  just saying that to make me feel better are you?" the monochrome girl asked. "No, I wouldn't do that." Nagishima responded. Keiko seems relieved "Why were you avoiding me then?" she asked. "Well, you see…" Nagishima stated to explain what motivated his actions.