Chapter--21

Pihu got out of the bathroom in a bathrobe as she didn't took her clothes with her in the bathroom. She saw Rajveer sitting on the corner of the bed looking at her.

"C- Can you please wait outside, I'll change", she said.
" No need , I'll be leaving in few moments. I have few things to discuss with you.... Come sit here", he said patting on the bed besides him.

It clicked pihu that he came to visit her for she ignored his calls and text. Is he going to punish her now. Chills ran through her spine once she recalled his previous punishment. She didn't dared to move and stood glued to her place.

"Do you want me to carry you here??" Rajveer asked watching her unmoved. Pihu immediately shook her head and walked towards the bed, sitting on the another corner of bed far from him.

Rajveer pulled her close to him making her gasp. "Were you ignoring me sweetheart, why didn't you picked my called and replied my texts, hmm?? " He asked.

"No I wasn't ignoring you.... I had college today and was busy with lectures and practical classes I didn't noticed your texts and calls, I'm sorry", she whispered not wanting to anger him.

He knew that she is half lying cause she did went to college today and it must be pretty hectic to recover the syllabus even with the help of professors which was helping her due to his commands but she knowingly ignored him, he knew that. But he's letting that slide today.

"Okay, but I think you won't want to do that again cause next time I'm not coming here, I'm abducting you and taking you straight to my fucking mansion", he told her with a hint of anger and threat.

Pihu nodded and kept looking down. Rajveer cupped her face and made her look at him.

" I'm going out of country tonight, I won't be here for a month", he said and pihu's eyes immediately sparkled. He won't be here to scare, threat or force her. Rajveer chuckled at her reaction. She was trying to hide her happiness.

"Don't be too happy sweetheart, you know there are my men watching you... right?? " He asked and she nodded being annoyed and sad about it.

"And don't dare to ignore my calls otherwise I won't mind coming back to punish you", he told her. All sparkles drained from her eyes.

Rajveer stared at her for some moments and then kissed her forehead. He didn't wanted to leave but the deals there were also important.

After sitting there for few minutes Rajveer stood up. "I'm leaving, behave in my absence and don't do anything to make me pay you a visit, okay sweetheart?? " He asked to which she nodded again.

"Words", he told her strictly.

" Yes".she said.

"Yes ,what??... Sweetheart", he asked again.

" Yes I will behave", she said with tears gathering in her eyes. She felt as his pet. Obeying to everything he said.

"Ohh sweetheart don't cry I'll come as fast as possible", he teased her. She glared at him. She wanted to say 'why will I cry for a jerk like you , stay where the hell you are going and never come back my life will be full of peace without you' but she controlled herself.

It's a good thing he will be gone for some time she doesn't wanted to anger him which will lead him to harm her. And maybe he will overcome his 'so called love' during this time.

"I'll be leaving now, take care of yourself", he said kissing her forehead and left.

Pihu plopped herself on the bed releasing a long sigh. He will be not here for a whole month. She will live with relief even if it's just a month.

°°°°°°°°°°

It was midnight when Rajveer reached his private airway. He felt frustrated going to Italy. The mafioso of Italy was creating a huge barrier in his business and he said he will resolve it once the Oberoi heir came by himself. Rajveer knew why he was so desperate to him. They were having problems in transportation of their products in India and they needed his help.

Even though Rajveer is not a mafia leader or gangster but due to his large business he knows many of them and because of that people misunderstood him as a mafia leader.

He entered his private plane and sat on his seat. He missed his sweetheart. But he can't take her with himself to Italy.

But he as soon as he came back to India the first thing he is doing will be getting engaged to pihu. He has already appointed people to start preparation for the engagement even before a month.

He wanted to marry her but she is still studying and he wanted to give her sometime. Only he knows how much he is controlling himself by giving her time and not marrying her in an instant. He just can't wait to get her in his arms. And protect her from this cruel and selfish world.

°°°°°°°°°°°

"Why did Rajveer came today", pihu's mother asked her.
" He said he's going somewhere for a month, I think he came to meet me before leaving "pihu explained to her mother.

" That's a good thing maybe we can leave from here and he will move on from you in the meantime", prakash said.

"I too think that, but I don't think we came escape him", pihu said while whispering the last part to herself.

" By the way, how was college today", he asked.

"It was good I still have some assignment to complete but eventually the professors gave me more time to complete it, they are so nice", pihu said not knowing it was Rajveer who made them help her.

" That's good", prakash replied.

After few minutes of talk pihu left to her room as she had few assignment to complete before sleeping. She was in a relief that there was no fear of Rajveer popping out of the window cause he's gone for now. She smiled and started to complete her assignments.

-----------------------------------

How was the chapter??

Any thoughts on future??

Vote⭐ and comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.