The More I Fuck Her

♡︎ AARON ♡︎

Thirty minutes later. I was still fucking her and she kept moaning nonstop. "Isn't she tired?" I ask myself.

I was sweating profusely, she is too but he'll no she doesn't want me to stop. I got tired at some point that I began to move my dick slow. Then she opened her eyes.

"Don't slow down please,or I'll die!" She said bitting her lips hard.

"But I'm ti-

"Please baby, what more do you want? I'll give you anything?" She uttered.

I increased my pace as she said that,I pulled up her blouse covering her breast and held both her big boobs in my hands fondling them softly as I continue fucking her.

"Yes!! Harder!"

"You can do better than that Mr Rodgers!" She moaned senselessly.

"Seriously? This girl is really addicted to sex or was it just my dick was sweeter than the ones she had" I thought and gave her boobs a long press,I was literally playing with them like toys. "Get up!" I said after a couple of minutes.

She did as I said and looked into my eyes, expecting the next word. "How about we try another style?" I uttered lustfully.

"Sure, anything as long as I can have your fat dick inside me" She smiled broadly. "Turn your ass. Let's do doggy" I said.

She turned her round ass to my face and a spank them so hard. "Jeez!" She squirted and bit her lips. I spanked her over and over again till they turned red after which I held it in place to insert my dick in it.

I thrust into her roughly and deeply fucking her mercilessly more than before. I think I love her ass more than her pussy. She was more tight here and I love it. "This feels good!" I said.

"Feels good too. Let's make it more enjoyable by you increasing your pace darling. This isn't enough for me" She turn her head and said.

"Your wish is my command princess" He grabbed her ass and she grabbed the table and the rough fucking began. I was moving so fast inside her like a wave and she moaned as her eyes rolled in their sockets in pleasures.

When I got tired. She offered to help me in pulling in and out since I look a bit exhausted. "Sure. I could use some help" I agreed and pull out.

She immediately lay on the table again and again widened her pussy dripping of wetness. "Come" She beckoned at me.

"Isn't this wolf tired?" I thought in wonder.I went to her and got on top of her. She grabbed my dick and at once slammed it into her pussy. My dick was life a vibrator in her cos she was helping herself. I wasn't doing anything at all.

"Can you help by moving up and lower to save my stress a little" She opened her eyes and said. I looked into her wild urge for more eyes and nodded.

She replaced the hold of my dick with her right hand and start deeping inside her hole more deeper as I moved just the way she rotates it.

Even with her help. I still got tired. I agreed I've had sex for a long time but I'm not a sex addict but I needed her money.

"Can we rest for a while?" I found myself asking. She looked at me with disappointment not ready to stop for a break or anything.

"10 thousand dollars?" She asked breathlessly.

My eyes shoned widened and I immediately took position. I pull her hand away from my rod and started fucking her myself like there's no tomorrow.

I'm really to go in whatever standard she need just to make money. "Still not enough?" I heard her groaned.

"What? Did she just say I wasn't doing enough?" I screamed in my head. "Fiveteen thousand dollars" She screamed in pleasure and I penetrate into her deeper than ever.

"Fuck!!!!!" She moaned loudly.

*****

Ensure to votes and Comment to support me 💝 💓