46

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 46 Heavy Rain

  Three Days Later.

  Shen Xiaoxiao got up early and planned to go downstairs to get the last batch of express delivery.

  Today is Saturday, and the community is cloudy in the morning.

  The retired old ladies were busy taking care of their children at home. There was no sound of square dancing in the square in advance, so it seemed unusually deserted.

  She dragged a small blue cart with dozens of large and small cardboard boxes piled on the flatbed, and pulled it into the elevator corridor with difficulty.

  I happened to meet Aunt Wang who was in the same elevator.

  She stood aside with her grandson in her arms. Seeing Shen Xiaoxiao buying so many things, she said angrily:

  "Hey Xiaoxiao, why did you buy so many express delivery? It's really a waste of money. You young people just use money as money." , can't even save a little bit of money. If it weren't for your parents, how could you live so comfortably." "

  I tell you, when you get married and have a mother-in-law, you can't just make money in such a cool way!"

  Shen Xiaoxiao was exhausted after dragging all the way, and she was even more annoyed when she heard Aunt Wang next door nagging her.

  This old lady is usually arrogant and uses her age to point fingers at various households. Seeing that she is a little girl, she usually relies on the authority of her elders to educate her.

  Shen Xiaoxiao endured it several times, but this time she couldn't bear it anymore.

  She yelled back angrily:

  "Who am I? I don't care about the sky or the earth. I care about the air. I have money and I'm willing to buy it. My parents are willing to provide for me. You can't control it."

  It happened that a batch of supermarket takeout she ordered also arrived, so she simply didn't care. He reached out.

  After the rider left, Aunt Wang had a look of disdain on her face and said unkindly: "Hey, why are young people so angry nowadays? The elders get angry when they say something. They don't respect the old and love the young at all." "No

  wonder you are so old at such an old age . I can't get married. If my son brings me in, I won't agree. Who wants an older and unfilial daughter-in-law?"

  Shen Xiaoxiao laughed angrily, "Auntie, you are too confident. What is my academic qualifications and what is your son's? Educational qualifications. I have a job after graduating from graduate school, but your son is still at home after graduating from high school. Who is worthy of whom? Only your blind daughter-in-law is willing to marry into your family to suffer."

  This point poked at Aunt Wang. She hugged her grandson at the painful spot and glared at Shen Xiaoxiao with a dark face.

  Shen Xiaoxiao was not afraid of her. As soon as the elevator arrived, she went up. Aunt Wang had to wait for the next elevator with her grandson.

  The little grandson hugged her arm: "Grandma, I also want to eat delicious food. I just smelled the delicious smell of barbecue."

  Aunt Wang glared at her grandson: "Eat whatever you want, don't learn to be greedy from that bad woman." Eat, sooner or later you won't be able to get married."

  She muttered, "It's okay. Buying a bunch of food and bringing it home isn't making money."

  *