A Letter For You

__________________________________

^ Author's Note.
This book is a work of fiction. Names, places, people, and situations are either the product of the author's imagination or are made up. Any similarity to actual events, locations, or people—alive or deceased—is entirely coincidental.

^ Reserve All Rights.
Except as allowed by government copyright law, no part of this book may be duplicated in any manner without permission in writing from the publisher or author.

^ Trigger Warning.
May contain language, scenes, and allusions to trauma that may cause some readers to become uneasy. Please be aware of this as well as other potential triggers.

__________________________________

LGBTQ+ group is represented in this story, you can go and look for another story if you did like this kind of genre, i sincerely want to not receive any criticism about the sexuality of the characters in my story, read with respect and dignity— even if you're homophobic.

__________________________________

To My Beloved Dreamweavers,

I want to express my sincere gratitude to those of you who have supported me since— forever as we explore this unfamiliar new world together. We will meet both known and unknown characters in these pages, and will feel both intense and transient emotions. Although I am back, I can't promise that I'll always be active due to personal reasons. Regarding my other stories, I plan to start from the beginning again. I wanna take a few steps back and continue to move forward once I've gained the strength again. I won't be unpublishing the story of Ryuu, but I have other plans for it, soon.

This story actually has a lot of people I want to dedicate this to but I'll keep it a secret and lock in safely in the deepest part of me. I don't intend to have an ending that is— well, not in my style. The title doesn't really mean that this story will only be centered on only 16 days of you know, but rather it means something else, you'll know when you know. I am not a professional writer, and i hope to have even an ounce of your patience for every mistake I make along these pages.

I hope the words and chapters bring you comfort, the shared memories may inspire you, and maybe even a hint of magic that will guide you to where you're meant to be. I appreciate you being here, being interested, and being ready to come along on this strange journey with me. Let's explore the mysteries and surprises that lie between the lines together.

I will forever adore you,
Art