23🤍

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Insta ID- cheesyburgir

GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I BEG YOU ALL TO READ THE LAST AUTHOR NOTE IF YOU WANT INFORMATION ON THE UPCOMING BOOK.

Everyone just looked and shook their heads as they were well aware about the quadruplets. A journalist captured the scene which would make beautiful headlines about brother-sister bond tomorrow morning.

~~

Breathing heavily, Zoya rushes towards curtains and peeks out. Thanking her lucky stars seeing Arsalan now in hold of Ashar, discussing something.

She discreetly steps out, still keeping an eye on her brother when Ashar looks at her and winks.

Grinning, she gives a thumbs up and instantly turns causing her to collide with a strong body.

Now frustrated at the pull and push situation, Zoya screeches, actually frustrated.

"Kya masla hai logon ko! Dekh kar nahi chal sakte? Bhai kya din hain aaj? Meri behen ki shaadi ya phir ruin Zoya's day? Uff khudaya! Qatl e aam na hojaye aaj mujhse!" Zoya lets out a small squeak in frustration. Controlling her urge to scream loudly.

(What is wrong with everyone? Can't you see? Is it my cousin's wedding or is it, ruin Zoya's day? I will kill someone today!)

"Ummm.." A manly voice makes her look up. She removes the hair from her face and looks at the face in front of her.

Her eyes widened.

"Aap? Aap yahan kaise? Kisne bulaya aapko?" Zoya gets into his face and questions making his differently shaded eyes go wide.

(You? What are you doing here? Who invited you?)

"Ammm.. Mai Barzan Mal-!" He tries to introduce himself but Zoya interrupts again.

(Uh My name is Barzan Mal-)

"Naam poocha maine? Nahi na?" Zoya takes a threatening step towards him, ponitng a finger, making him take a step back.

(Did I ask for an introduction?)

"Mohtarma dekhiye-!

(Miss listen-)

"Mohtarma kon? Aapki himmat kaise hui mujhe mohtarma bolne ki. Mai aapko itni buddhi lagti hoon."

(Miss who? How dare you call me that? Am I so old?)

Barzan pinches the bridge of his nose, his patience wearing off.

"Intehayi koi badtameez shaqs hain aap! Lihaaz hi nah-!" Zoya's words were cut off by her gasp as he hauls her tiny frame against him by holding her arms.

(You are such a rude man! You don't respec-)

"Mai kuch nahi bol raha iska ye matlab nahi aap kuch bhi bolti rahegi." Barzan's jaw ticks in anger.

(Just because I am not saying a word doesn't mean you will blabber anything.)

Zoya's eyes water after his aggressive act. She was a thoroughly pampered child and Kamran, her father never dared to raise his voice on her.

"Aur aapne meri henna kharab ki, uska kya?" Zoya's lower lip quivers as Barzan lets go of her arms making her step back and look at her palm.

(And what about the fact that you spoilt my henna?)

🎉 आपने 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔ को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें