7

A U T H O R

'Y/N is indeed working hard Yoongi-ah.'

'True appa. I saw her homework. She definitely answered everything correctly. I think she will do well.' Yoongi said.

'But I think she is working too hard. Indeed it's not possible to do this well when you were a failure before.'

Yoongi nodded.

'I saw her today. She had dark circles around her eyes. She obviously doesn't rest well.' Yoongi was worried.

Yoongi and his dad, both were overprotective towards both Y/N and Yoonji. Yoonji was smart and could get into a good college. But Y/N was a little dumb. Y/N was born as a premature baby. So her parents and elder brother let her do as she wished.

Yet seeing how she changed, made them feel good and worried.

But what they didn't know was that Y/N wasn't studying at all but developing a new game and working on a gaming company to earn more.

In this past week, Yoongi, Y/N, Jimin, Yeonjun, and Jiwoo became pretty close. It is all thanks to Y/N and Yeonjun's duet effort.

They gave Jiwoo and Jimin plenty of personal time together.

Right now Y/N came to the company because Yoongi wanted her to learn this office work. Obviously, he didn't know that Y/N was now a full-time online worker who earns more than these regular office workers.

Y/N was also free and wanted to take a break from the electronics.

But Yoongi and Jiwoo had to go to the restaurant to meet a client. So Y/N also tagged along. Yoongi left Jiwoo and Y/N and went to the private room with Y/N and his father.

Y/N and Jiwoo sat at a table and ordered drinks.

Jiwoo talked about some computer problems as Y/N tried to solve them.

'Why don't you put these in a folder and bring the folder to the desktop's home page?'

'Ah. It's a good idea! Why didn't I think about it?' Jiwoo laughed.

'You are good with electronic devices.' Jiwoo sighed.

'As if.' Y/N rolled her eyes.

'Do you want to be the secretary of my brother for your whole life?'

Y/N suddenly changed the topic.

Jiwoo frowned.

'What do you mean?'

'I mean don't you have anything you desire to do?' Y/N asked.

'I want to make money and become rich one day.'

Jiwoo's answer made Y/N fall from her chair.

'Damn, did I make her poor? No! Her brothers are rich! Although her family is poor. But it's because she never let her brothers know about their situation.' Y/N sighed.

'Do you have someone you like?' Y/N asked.

'I-'

Jiwoo stopped. She hesitated.

'What do you think about Jimin oppa? He is handsome right?'

Jiwoo blushed.

Y/N grinned.

Right. She is the authoress. Of course, the development of the male lead and female will still happen even after she changes the destiny of the villainess.

'He is handsome though....' Jiwoo mumbled.

Y/N giggled.

'He IS handsome. So our Jiwoo onnie likes him?' Y/N asked as she teased Jiwoo.

'Ah! Stop!' Jiwoo whined.
.
.
.
While Y/N was busy teasing Jiwoo, another person stood at the end of the hallway, looking at their smiley faces.

The figure was bending on the railing, his arms were crossed over on his chest. Before he looked at the formal-wearing girl one time when he came here. But today something changed.

His eyes couldn't see that formal-attired girl but the girl beside her. His eyes were fixed on the other girl. She was wearing a pink skirt and a white shirt with a pink jacket making her look more beautiful. He has seen this girl too. But still, this one was unique somehow.

He read the name tag and found that the new girl, whom he found unique was called Kim Jiwoo.

'Kim..Jiwoo.....' He mumbled her name as he tilted his head to look at the girl once more as he looked at his phone which was vibrating.

He found his assistant calling him as he took the call and walked away.
.
.
.
Y/N and Jiwoo who were sitting while drinking coffee didn't know when they were being looked out by some stranger.

'I like this name tag.'

Y/N who was wearing Jiwoo's name tag laughed.

'If oppa calls you in then I will go as in you okay?' Y/N asked.

'But what if Mr. Min asks something to do for the client? You don't know anything.' Jiwoo frowned.

'Then I will just call you in. Don't worry. The client is actually appa's old school friend. He saw us when my younger sister was 2. If I mess up nothing will happen.'

Jiwoo reluctantly nodded.

As they thought, Yoongi, their father, the client, and his secretary came out.

'Jiwoo take these files and make copies before tomorrow's team meeting.' Yoongi ordered as he looked at his watch.

Y/N took the files.

'Hello Miss Jiwoo.' The client who saw Y/N taking the files talked.

'My secretary will contact you soon.' He added.

'Okay.'

Yoongi looked forward when he heard Y/N's voice and frowned.

'Why are you wearing the name tag and what's with the answer?' He asked.

Y/N grinned.

The client frowned.

Soon the Min sibling's father came back from the restroom.

'Ya Hajun-ah, meet my eldest daughter Y/N. You saw her when she was 5 or 6 right?'

'You are Y/N?!' Uncle Hajun looked at Jiwoo astonishingly.

Clearly, Jiwoo had nothing similar to his friend or his wife, or anyone from Yoongi's family. On the other hand, Y/N looked more like Yoongi's mother and had white and pale skin like Yoongi.

Min father laughed when he found out the problem.

'Hahaha. These kids nowadays like to prank the elders. Y/N greet your uncle and end this prank.'

Y/N laughed as she bowed.

'Hello, I am Min Y/N.' Y/N took off the name tag and gave it back to Jiwoo.

'Ah, it makes more sense now.' Uncle Hajun laughed.

The happy moment soon ended as they took their leave.

They had to leave early because Y/N's acceptance result will be published online today. As much as she had confidence, she still was nervous.

She knew that she would have to get the acceptance because if she got it then she could go abroad for studies, far away from Jimin.... Far away from her death...

TO BE CONTINUED.......