Chapter 12: Let the light in

A/n: This whole book is full of horniness sorry for all the smut but it's college students sooo

Winter break with the Romanoff/Belova household is so fun! They go ice skating every Saturday and bake cookies at night.

And of course, being the horny college students you and your girlfriend are, you sneak around a lot. Natasha can't seem to keep her hands off you.

One morning you woke up and felt her half hard dick against your thigh. She was mumbling something in her sleep and you couldn't help but laugh, And then move to where you were I between her meaty thighs. She's been working out a lot more lately and she looks fucking hot.

The two of you are already naked from last nights activities so you just started pumping her shaft. She shifted in her sleep and moaned softly.

The redhead could've sworn she went to heaven when she woke up to her pretty girlfriend giving her a handjob.

"Oh fuck baby." She groaned as she watched you work her with your small, soft hand. You took her in your mouth and bobbed your head, jerking off anything you couldn't fit in your mouth.

"Gag on it." She demanded dryly. You did as she said, taking her whole cock in your mouth and gagging around the base making your pussy even more damp and nipples even more hard. Right when she was about to cum she told you to stop.

You looked at her with furrowed brows. "Lay down, I want to try something new." She whispered and you nodded, still confused on what she was going for. You laid on your back and the soccer player straddled over your chest, her precum dripping on your tits.

"Daddy's been dreaming about fucking your tits pretty girl." She rasped. This has been a fantasy of hers for awhile now.

"Is that what you were dreaming about? When I was jerking you off?" You asked curiously.

"Yes. Now are you going to be a good girl for me let me fuck these tits?"

You nodded and she slid her cock in between them, pinning you down under her with her hand as she fucked your tits. "So pretty, such a good girl."

You bit your lip at the new sensation.

"Daddy, I feel like I'm gonna cum."

"Really? Just from me fucking your tits? Dirty girl." She chuckled before fucking your breasts faster as she reached her high. She finished all over your chest and you swore you felt yourself orgasm too.

Natasha collected her cum with her fingers and put them to your mouth, obediently, you sucked on her digits.

"Someday, I'm gonna make you my wife." The redhead said as she linked your fingers with hers, laying next to you.

"Yeah?" You asked with a smile.

"Yeah." She smiled back.

-2 years later-

Natasha had the ball, doing her absolute best to keep it away from her opponents. The crowd was cheering, and her adrenaline was pumping as she ran and dribbled the ball before finally scoring a goal. Everyone in the arena cheered loudly, her brand new teammates rushed to her and gave her a big sweaty group hug, cheering her name.

Then, she looked over to the stands and spotted you, her beautiful wife with your stomach swollen with her child, cheering as well with Yelena by your side. She couldn't have been happier.

The end.

Thank you so much for reading I might do a sequel cause I cannot let this AU go yet so let me know if you'd like one! It'd start after they went to college and are engaged but not married or pregnant yet so the time jumps would be a little weird but I'd love to write it!