Chapter 14: Pursuit and Blood (part 3)

The smiling carefree Saitama passes through the shocked temari demon "Susamaru" and slashes the demon's six arms in an instant

"Power breathing, second form: consecutive normal slashes..."

[Slashing sounds and sound of limb falling in the ground]

Susamaru make a dumbfounded expression as she exclaimed from Saitama's quick attack.

On her thoughts "I didn't noticed him!? Is he really a hashira pretending to be a normal guy!? No, maybe stronger than that level?!"

The slash produce a powerful wind blowing people around a bit.

Saitama landed in the ground and wipes his dust as his blank expression remains, he then look at the shocked Tanjiro while saying,

"Oi kiddo, are you okay?" Saitama's eyebrow raises

Tanjiro was silent as he nodded slowly while extremely impressed.

He then stare at his younger sister who is staring nonchalant and also copying Saitama's behavior

"N-Nezuko?? Are you trying to imitate like mister Saitama?" he then sighed and chuckles at her.

Tanjiro then stares back at Saitama, becoming more than happy as he can rely on his side.

In Tanjiro's thoughts "Mister Saitama is really powerful in physical strength but I am surprised to what I see right now, if he can wield a sword then he can defeat the demon king singlehandedly..."

Tanjiro smiles and says

"Good job mister Saitama, but the work must be done if you can cut the demon's neck...."

The smiling Saitama nodded as he replies,

"Yeah I know, I did it in purpose, didn't I tell you I need to discipline this cocky girl? she need to learn her place not to disrespect some guys like me..."

Saitama faces infront of the shocked temari demon who is breathing heavily and is nervous, backing off from Saitama while also regenerating her lost limbs.