9

After what felt like years of being sat in that van, we had reached the place. The cameras were everywhere, both vans were here, and the girls all looked at each other, equally as perplexed and unsure.

One thing was for definite, neither of us wanted to be here.

As we explored the place, each one of us had cameras trailing us. I tried my best to avoid looking at the camera, but the guy was just so annoying with his big ass camera that I wanted to just ruin his shots.

I sighed, heading towards a different section of the mansion. It was a cute place, and I wouldn't mind staying here, as long as my every move wasn't recorded.

I walked into the room, placing my luggage and Yeong on the bed, there was another room beside me, separated by a bathroom. I walked into the bathroom, and through the other door to the room beside me, I stopped in my tracks, regretting every decision that brought me here.

You'd never guess who was my neighbour.

"Oh-! Are you in that room over there?" Jake pointed behind me, and I just nodded. Goddamn it, not only were the claims still booming, but we were basically reinforcing them at this point.

"That's gonna be fucking great." Jake looked to the cameraman, "Can I say that?"

"We'll bleep it out." He chuckled.

"You think so?" I looked at him as if he was insane.

"Hell yeah, Yeong is with you. Where's that guy at?" He had such a grin on his face, that I couldn't even hate him a single bit. He followed me to my room, which was literally like five steps away from his.

Literally all that separated us was a bathroom that we both shared. I wasn't quite sure how that was going to work.

Jake sat on my bed, holding Yeong in his arms and then proceeding to lay down while holding him up. I could tell that him and my cat were bound to be best friends.

"Are you done harassing my cat?" I joked as he sat up, holding Yeong defensively.

"Harassing? Pfft, he loves me more than you." Jake looked at my cat, "Isn't that right Yeong?" He spoke to him in a babyish voice.

I simply stared at Jake, in utter disgust and disbelief at what I just saw. A twenty year old man babying a cat like that.

I wonder how long I'm gonna be here for. Matter of fact, how long was I even gonna be able to last for?

"What are you looking at me like that for? Huh? You wanna fight?" Jake approached me with Yeong, holding his paws as if he was going to punch me.

I gave one, short laugh, just looking at Jake right now. I looked at his face, then at Yeong, then back at him.

"You have officially lost it. Do you have member withdrawal? Do you need Jungwon with you?" I jeered, watching Jake's lip curl at my reply.

"Woaaah, so unfeeling, who know your stage presence was different from actually knowing you." Jake pretended to shudder, letting Yeong go.

"That's why it's called stage, presence. Idiot." I rolled my eyes, with a small smile. Jake gave a full smile, that smile that literally shone. He was sat on the edge of my bed, looking up at me with that exact smile.

No wonder he was so loved, that smile itself is poison.

"CUT." Mingho's voice came out of nowhere, my smile dropped, and Jake looked over to the door, his smile too, dropping.

The cameraman nodded, heading out as Mingho stepped in, looking at me.

"Haerin, listen, you need to put more energy in. More of the sparkling Haerin, by the way, you're still on a diet, so watch what you eat. I'll warn you now, if you don't act right and make content good enough, your portions will be cut." Mingho spoke with such ease and lacking any warmth.

I stared at him, not even able to respond with anything. Jake's jaw clenched lightly, just glaring at Mingho, he didn't say anything, but I could tell, from first impression - he wasn't approving of Mingho.

"Sim Jaeyun! Oh it is so nice to meet you in person, your group is amazing. So many awards, I watched your performance in America, truly impactful." He flashed a smile to Jake, shaking his hand politely as I unpacked my stuff slowly.

Damn, this was pretty awkward.

"Yeah, I saw a few videos of BLOOM's world tour too, looked amazing. Wish I was there to experience it." Jake added, giving a small chuckle.

"Oh come on, nothing compared to you guys! Absolutely killing it in the industry." Mingho was blatantly insulting me, and my members right now, "Anyways, Haerin, remember what I said. I'm going now."

He gave a slight bow, then paced out again, in a seeming hurry. I didn't look at Jake, ashamed that this was how he had met my boss at first impression.

"He's an asshole." Jake chuckled, shaking his head in pure disbelief.

I guess we'll have something to bond over.