Yuri/Semi-futanari Dark Magical Girl OC with harem

Yeah, you're read it right. Because of Gushing Over Magical Girls, I kinda inspired to thinking about this idea and because I frequently visit the subreddit of nsfw cyoa, they recently post some magical girls stuff and I find a good stuff from there.

But this will be like hybrid of original story and fanfic, since the first part will be consist of MC's world that have magical girls and she as the MC will play the role of villain and dark magical girl who were form a contract and given power from the enemies of mankind.

However, she will use the power for lewd stuff to the magical girls. Just like Utena but the MC won't be like Utena, she will be different since Utena is meek and shy girl that turned out gross and disgusting like smelly hardcore fans.

After the first part where MC finished taking over her world, she will have a chance to explore the vast multiverse and will continue to do some lewd things and corrupt other girls. Though, there might be some moment where MC will have wholesome moment or something close like that.

And I write semi-futanari since MC will have the ability to grow a dick but will not be permanent. As usual, I will use some CYOA from subreddit of NSFW CYOA and will be OP MC from the start.