Lost key

Hey all my dear heartiess,
I know this time you all had completed the targets but i was not able to update it had been a more time than usual it was because of some of my personal issues. But dont worry now it all solved so i will update as per the targets

A hugeeeeeeeeeeee hugeeee hugeeeee thank you to each and everyone out there 💖
Again my silent readers atleast vote. Trust me no one gonna know tht you had voted on this novel. Just a vote guyss?

Target : 21 votes & 3 comments

Ananya’s Pov :

I went to the washroom to take a shower. After I got out. I sat in front of the mirror on the chair and tied my hair in loose braids before sleeping.  I went to my room and slept on my bed while looking straight up at the wall and got reminded of Olivia’s word “ wet dreams” . I quickly shaken my head three times and said to myself  “ No way. What are you thinking? Sleep, just go to sleep."

The next morning : 

I woke up at 5 : 30 in morning. It felt cold and I didn’t want to get out of my blanket but still I went to the washroom , did my brush and then took a shower with warm water. After I wear my comfy home clothes – an oversized top and full covered pants. I came out and put my hair on bun with my claw clip. I went towards the kitchen and made coffee. I took my cup and biscuits on a plate, went towards my table. 

After I finished with my coffee I started studying.

DD’s POV : 

It was 8 am. Ananya kept her books and laptop in her bag. She took her keys and phone in hand and went out of the house. Locked the house and then went down.

Ananya thought “ Though I know what Olivia and Freya think is not true but still I wouldn’t take any risk I will go before. So, Mr. Rawal doesn't need to drop me. “

Ananya took the cab and went to her University. She went inside towards the library and took her seat. She keeps her phone on silent and then text Aniket “ Mr. Rawal, I had already arrived at my university so you didn’t need to pick me as I had some work so I arrived early.” 

A notification came. It was from Aniket replied “ Ok” Ananya put her hand on her chest and thought “ Thankyou Mahadev! He didn’t get angry or say anything else. Olivia and Freya are just imagining rubbish. When it is class time I will go to  class.”

It was 2pm. 

Ananya went inside his office and said “Mr. Rawal, I have sent you the presentation after reediting it.”

He said “ be ready you will attend the meeting with me.” Ananya was quiet for a few seconds. He said “ You will have to show the slides to them in which I would be explaining to the shareholders.”

Ananya replied “ Oh Okay.” It was 4: 30. They both went in the car and Aniket gave her chocolate  coffee. She took it and She started drinking. Aniket looked at her and said “ Coffee is around your mouth, clean it.” Ananya looked at her face on her phone while Aniket was constantly staring at her while drinking the coffee. She licked her lips instead of using her hands. Aniket got cuffed up while opening the window of the car and facing outside trying to hide his smile. Ananya asked “ Are you okay?” He shook his head without looking at her meanwhile his thoughts “ She’s damn cute.’’ “ I swear the day I licked her and eat her up would be soon too” “ She is so innocent and childish. I truly love everything of her” 

When the car arrived they both went inside for a meeting. And after that when they returned to the office. Aniket said “ While leaving, wait for me. I will drop you home as at this time you won't get the cab easily.