1

Chapter 1 : New beginning
•••🌸•••

Rivers pov

My heart was pounding against my chest as I looked at my new school , the pounding of my heart could be heard in my ears and I'm pretty sure my aunt could hear it as well.

She must have sense how shaky I was as she griped my hands and spoke "it's going to be okay River you don't need to worry I know your going to do well" she encouraged.

I gave her a weak smile in return and spoke "thanks Aunty k" .

Though I had to wonder am I really going to be okay ?

Stepping out the car I grabbed my things and my aunt gave me a smile to which I returned it to her closing the door I gripped onto my bag strap .

You can do this River , I thought to myself .

Walking off my Aunty blew the horn and I turnt and gave her a smile and made my way into my new hell .

I had already come to the school last week while my transfer was in process so I already know where all my classes are located and the principal gave me a tour of the school and I had my timetable .

Checking the timetable quickly I saw that my first class would be add math .

"Well fuck it's a Monday morning and my first class of the day is add fucking math shit can't get worse" I mumbled to myself .

That's where I was wrong because the next thing I knew I had bumped into someone and I heard a thud which indicated that either the person fell are something fell from them .

Looking down I saw laptop and a cup of coffee on the floor and in front of me an angry teacher staring into my soul .

"Are you blind didn't you see me coming towards you , you imbecile" the woman barked out at me her veins popping out her forehead .

"Sorry I didn't see you but if you aren't blind I'm pretty sure you would have seen me and move out the way" I answered I might be a nervous wreck but one thing my mom taught me was not to allow people to walk all over me no matter the person .

The woman looked stunned before she toke I deep breath .

"You best make sure my laptop is still intact" she spoke through gritted teeth "and never speak to me like that again I could get you expelled in the blink of an eye" with that she grabbed her things and walked off .

I sigh aloud and kept my pacing going to the first class of the day .

🦋🌸🦋

My first class of the day wasn't that bad the teacher clearly knows how to teach plus I even managed to make a friend.

Her names Blake and right now me and her are heading towards our next class English Language.

It turns out that me and her have all the same classes together expect our science she does Human Social Development and I do Physics.

"Isn't Mario hot" Blake spoke to me for like the hundredth time since our walk to class started .

"I mean I don't see what you see but okay" I answered shrugging .

"Come on river how don't you see it his short locs and then his pretty brown eyes and that nose piercing , he's fucking yummy and he's just how I like my coffee black" Blake spoke giggling mischievously with a dreamy like look in her eyes .

"Sure whatever you say" I giggled at my new found friends antics .

"Anyways you know our English teacher ?" I asked Blake as our class started to come into view .

"No it's the first I'm hearing about her but from all the babbling of the other students it sounds like she's hot but strict too" Blake answered as she took out a pack of double mint .

I immediately held out my hand wanting one , Blake giggled but no the less gave me .

"Oh so she's new ?" I queried.

"Yeah she is" .

Me and Blake are now standing infront the door .

"Well this is it room 4A" Blake chirped before knocking on the door .

We both then heard a voice say 'enter' so that's what we both did .

Getting inside the room we both turnt to see a woman typing away on her laptop .

She then looked up and we immediately made eye contact and the look that flashed across her and I face when we both saw each other .

Well fuck me it's the teacher from earlier today I thought to myself.

"You" she spoke while keeping our eye contact, she then clicked her tongue and tilted her head to the left as we maintained eye contact her grey eyes piercing into my brown ones .

The tension was so thick that I'm pretty sure a knife could cut it . Thanks for Blake as she cleared her throat drawing the both of us attention as I'm pretty sure that staring contest wouldn't end between us .

"Umm sorry but I'm Blake River and this is my new bestie River Blake" Black spoke trying to break the tension .

I know isn't it touché that we both have the same name just backwards cause that's what I thought .

"Well why don't you ladies go and sit as I don't feel like introducing myself twice so wait on your other colleagues" was all she said while pointing towards the seat .

"Oh and you Miss Blake please sit infront of me I have to keep an eye on you" our teacher spoke as she gave me a skeptical look .

"Which one of us are you talking" Blake asked an awkward giggle leaving her lips and she scratched the back of her neck eyeing our new teacher.

The teachers eyes moved from my own to Blake before rolling her eyes "the one with the attitude problem that likes knocking people's computer out of their hands" she spoke in the most duhh tone there is.

"She needs an ass whipping if she thinks I have an attitude problem with the way she speaking to Blake" I mumbled under my breath.

Blake gave me a look and I shrugged before taking a seat at the front and Blake behind me .

1 chapter down and many to go . What are your thoughts so far ?