A new beginning?

He left for a business trip without telling me all true and Mia covered for him. I get that they are family but why lie?

It was too much when I saw a picture of him and Jess at some bar with drinks in their hands both smiling happily so I locked myself in the apartment for a few days after seeing that picture. Was I losing him to some old friend? Or there was something more between them?

    The day he was coming back I locked myself in our girl's room with my pill collection, thinking would it be bad if I kill myself? What was the point of living when I couldn't even kiss my husband without seeing a man who destroyed me? And he looked so happy with Jess, there wasn't enough space left for me...

I fell asleep while holding one of the big teddy bears. I finally was at peace with the world...

 I finally was at peace with the world

-What did you do? -I heard yelling.- How many did you take? Look at me, please don't do this to me.

-Two. That's safe.-I whispered.- I just wanted to sleep without thinking.

-Focus on me and swear that you didn't try to kill yourself.

-I wanted but I didn't. -After a few tries I managed to look at him.

-Why on earth did you do something this stupid?

-You and Jess look perfect together and I was just jealous but it's okay, I get that you don't want someone like me anymore.

-Are you crazy? Me and Jess? We are just friends.

-I saw you two all happy, smiling, drinking.- I said but refused to get up so he sat down next to me.- It's okay, she is pretty and smart and not broken like me.

-Here look.- He said showing his phone.- This is Jess's husband, he was with us too. They sold one of their property to me for a personal project and I kept this from you because this was supposed to be a surprise. I wanted to do something nice for you.

-What?

-I would never cheat on you, and I know that you wouldn't cheat on me, at least not willingly. How many times do I have to tell you this? I love you and only you. And if you're broken I'll gladly spend all my life trying to fix you.

     I felt so stupid that I lost my sane mind over a picture. He didn't do anything bad to lose my trust, he just took a photo with his friend who was a woman. He sat way too close to her for my liking and I assumed there was something between them. Even after apologizing I still wanted to do something nice for him but he was first to offer dinner plans.

-Can we go out instead? - I asked getting a strange look from him.- Not to eat but just go out.

-Anything you want, but let me change. You should too or you're going out in fluffy slippers when it's minus ten outside.

     Thanks to all these running and pushing people I was literally glued to his arm. I wasn't ready to deal with something like this late at night but I wanted to see how far I could go in a situation like this, I was tired of sitting at home and ordering everything online.