thirteen.

barbados
april 2022

messages between jacob🤭 and autumn😶

jacob🤭

i'm going live now

i'll post something on my story

autumnwesley just started a live video.

autumn nervously tapped her fingers against her phone screen as she waited for her instagram live video to start

autumn nervously tapped her fingers against her phone screen as she waited for her instagram live video to start. she took a deep breath and tried to shake off the anxiety that was swirling in her stomach.

"hey guys," she said as the video began. "i just wanted to hop on here and clear up some rumours that have been going around lately". "i usually try to stay out of the drama, but i can't let these false rumors continue to spread", autumn started, her voice calm, with a hint of sadness.

she adjusted the camera slightly before continuing. "first of all, i want to address the rumours about me and jacob. recently, something was published saying that jacob cheated on olivia with me, which is not at all true". "umm...i would never do something like that to olivia or any other girl for that matter. i didn't know who they were. me and jacob didn't even meet until they had broken up, so to think people believe the current rumours is wild". autumn's heart ached at the thought of her name being dragged through the mud like this. she knew her relationship with jacob had caused some drama, but she never expected things to get like this, especially on his ex's hands.

"some other things have also been said about me. saying that i'm controlling and that i was jealous of said relationship". autumn continued, before pausing to gather her thoughts. "i genuinely would never do anything like that. i wasn't jealous of their relationship and, once again, i didn't even know him ".

she glanced at the comments scrolling across her screen and couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment. she knew her followers were kind and supportive, but the hate seemed to be taking over, not even acknowledging what she had just said. "i just want to remind everyone to be kind, and to really think about what someone else might be going through because of what is being said. personally...i think i can handle what's happening, but that's not going to be the same for everyone", autumn said, her voice filled with sincerity. "everything we see on the internet isn't true, i think people need to remember that".

with that, she ended the live video and let out a sigh of relief. she knew that not everyone would believe her, but at least she had spoken her truth. she just hoped that her words would make a difference, not only for her and jacob, but for olivia as well. for olivia to realise that what she did was wrong.

jacobelordi posted to their story

authors note💌short little filler u could say?

authors note💌
short little filler u could say?

.