Chapter 3

The newspaper of the next day stated:

BREAKING NEWS

THREE MEN FOUND DEAD IN AN ALLEY

One of these three men is a wanted rapist,who was shot at his gonads and leg.He died of blood loss.The other two were his friends who used to help him in this disgusting crime.One of them was shot in the head and the other in the chest.It is suspected to be the work of 'The Masked Saviours'.

Out of nowhere,Margaret felt a hand on her shoulder.She was startled and looked back.It was Caroline!She shouted,"You scared the shit out of me."
She folded the newspaper and uttered under her breath,"Thank you,Medusa."

At night, Margaret took her bag and walked out of her office.The same black Mercedes Benz was waiting for her.Margaret approached the car and Medusa got down from it.She held Margaret's chin and whispered,"Let's get you home,baby girl."Margaret sat down beside Medusa,who took a bag from the back seat.She handed the bag over to Margaret,"This is for you."

Margaret found a yellow sweater inside it."Wow!I wanted this sweater for so long.Thank you!",she exclaimed. "But....how?How did you know, Medusa?"

"I know everything about anyone I want to.",smiled Medusa, pressing the accelerator. Margaret questioned Medusa,"What else do you know about me?"

"Ah...Yeah.So,you are Margaret Carter,the only child of your parents. Your hometown is Pennsylvania and you are here at New York for a job.You are the CEO of the NSDO.You are living at your ancestral home right now.Your assistant is Caroline Johannes,whom I met this morning.Zack Morgan is your best friend,since you guys were in college......"

Margaret yawned,"Fine,you know me head to toe.But why do you care for me so much?"Medusa stopped the car before Margaret's house,"Because I fell in love with you,baby girl."

Margaret's cheeks went red,the butterflies in her stomach danced.Medusa helped her down from the car.

          -------------------------------------------

Margaret got an invite to a Halloween party.She put on the yellow sweater that Medusa had given her.Many celebrities and famous people were there at the party.She was also kind of famous.She clicked pictures with all of them.

Caroline asked,"So,like....Did you get a boyfriend?"Margaret was too drunk to lie."Caroline",she stated,"I am a raging lesbian!"

As Margaret sipped the last drop of the wine in her glass,a vampire pulled her aside,into the empty corridor.They pushed her to a wall,held her chin up and asked,"Remember me,baby girl?"
Margaret was too drunk to recognise anyone.She rested her head on the vampire's shoulder,who said,"You are too drunk."and pressed a kiss on her neck.

Margaret got up late,next day.Luckily it was a Sunday.She went to wash her face and noticed a lipstick smudge on her neck in the mirror.She tried hard to remember who gave it to her,how she reached home and what happened previous night.But no.Her dumbass of a brain was too weak to remember anything from when she was drunk.

             ----------------------------------

On one Saturday night,Margaret was asleep with just her bra and knickers on.It was too hot to sleep with a night gown on and too cold to sleep without a blanket.It was confusing.

Her hand slipped and hung from the bed.Someone lifted it and placed it on the bed.Margaret opened her eyes slightly and turned over to see who it was.When she saw the person,she was startled.Medusa!

She pulled the blanket to cover her body and sat up."What the actual fuck!",she screamed,"Do you just randomly go to peoples' houses,sit beside them and watch them as they sleep half-naked?!"

Medusa smirked,"No,not random people.Only you.I am obsessed with you."She proceeded to hold her hand but Margaret jumped out of bed,the blanket still covering her.

"I am sorry,but I love you,baby girl.", spoke Medusa.Margaret blushed,but still shouted,"I...I don't care!And...and don't call me that!I am not a lesbian!"

Medusa got up,"Ah...Yeah.I like to see your cheeks and ears go red when I call you 'baby girl'."Margaret shouted again,"Whatever,I am not a lesbian!"
"That's not something you said at the Halloween party,young lady."
"Whatever the fuck!",screamed Margaret realising that she had been caught lying and this girl before her knew everything about her.She was a mafia!With a gun!

"Leave, Medusa.Leave!"
"Not until you call me by the name that's reserved only for you."
"Fine.Fuck.Te amo.I instruct you to leave right now.Leave!",shouted Margaret in Medusa's face,with her manicured finger pointed at her chest.

Medusa took her black hoodie from a nearby chair,put it on and walked towards the window.

"And you don't have to come to pick me up from office,from tomorrow.", mentioned Margaret.

Medusa nodded and started humming 'Cardigan' by Taylor Swift.She then jumped out of the window

Margaret's heart stopped but when she noticed Medusa dangling from a window sill,her heart started pumping blood again.Medusa climbed down the sills and finally reached the ground.

She was a mafia!Of course she knew Parkour!