07

HIII again half assed writing i have nothing to say have fun 😝😝

___________

RIKI  —>  JAKE

hyung are you sure you'reokay?

okay?

it's been two weeks...

i know it's not my place, but
i told my friends what happened
and they really want to help

we're at gino's cafe. please
come

——

If there's one thing in the world Jake can't do, it's deny Nishimura Riki absolutely anything.

Riki is Heeseung's half brother. After Heeseung's parents' divorce, his mom remarried Riki's father. And does Jake love him more than anything in the entire world? Well yes.

Does he love him more than Heeseung? Absolutely.

Is he forcing himself to stop crying to go to this shitty cafe to meet all of Riki's friends and bond with them over Sooha being the worst friend ever? Yes.

He loves Riki so much, he's basically a second mother to him. Whatever he wants, he will get.

Jake makes it to the cafe in under 15 minutes. His steps are slow and tired, distracting himself by playing a made up game of Don't Step on the Cracks, but when he walks inside the coffee shop, and Riki and his friends shout for him excitedly, he feels much better than he did moments prior.

That's also when he sees Kim Sunoo and the vampire-looking guy he always walks with sitting at Riki's table. He suddenly regrets everything he told Heeseung, but it's not like the guy knows Jake told him they were dating.

"Jake hyung, these are my friends," Riki says excitedly, showing them off with a wave of his hand. "Guys, this is supposed to be my brother's boyfriend."

"Riki!" Jake scolds him, following him to his empty seat. Everyone laughs, smiling at Riki when he whines softly at Jake in return.

"Anyways." He pouts, biting into a donut. "Introduce yourselves."

Sunoo takes over, briefly introducing everyone to Jake and vice versa. The last one he introduces is Sunghoon, the guy he's always with and the third oldest now that Jake is being forced to join the friend group. Not that he actually minds — they all seem like kind people anyways.