༺Ep. 17༻

A quiet and chilly morning.

She woke up finding herself in an empty bed.

Suddenly her gaze landed on her phone which was on the night lamp table.

She reached out for it and switched it on.

"F*ck!" She exclaimed lowly watching the countless call notifications of Jungkook.

She remembered last night Jimin switched it off.

With a heavy sigh and processing some ideas what excuse to give, she stood from the bed wearing her shirt.

She went to the living room and found not a single maid or anyone.

Only the love of her life sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee.

She smiled and started walking towards him.

"Oh you awake? I hope you had a good sleep, Miss Kim?" He said turning towards her.

Suddenly calling her 'Miss Kim'? That was new for her.

She brushed it off and stepped towards him.

"Well, Atleast you had your last time good sleep inside your luxurious house and on a comfy bed." He stated.

There was a hint of sarcasm reflecting from his voice making her confused and stopping her feet on their track.

She just looked at him all clueless.

"What? Confused?" He chuckled.

Suddenly her phone rang and it was Jungkook.

She picked it up.

"Y/n.... Just why weren't you picking my calls?!! I told you to come! I knew you would! But....." He said with frustration.

"W-what happened Jungkook?" She asked in low voice.

"You are asking what happened?! We lost tons of our weapons and Police sized our harbour and those golds too. I guess somone informed them and they have all the evidences! And Appa......." Jungkook's voice was shaking, he was on verge of crying.

"Appa?......What happened? Wh-where is he?!" She asked terrified.

"He had a heartattack and..... he's in the hospital." He said.

She couldn't balance herself and and fell on her knees.

"Doctor said it's the second stage.......if he again had another heartattack he would.......We lost it Y/n" He couldn't control anymore and teared up.

She slowly put the phone away.

"What? Has the ground slipped beneath your feet?" Jimin smirked.

She looked up at him with her teary eyes, still not getting it.

"Oh! The police must be coming looking for you. So, what about I explain everything while we still have some time left?" He said and sat down on the sofa.

"So.... Yeah. I am behind all of this. You must be thinking how....a simple man, who was a simple, small bar singer did this all.......you thought our meeting was a coincidence? Nope. I wanted us to meet." He said.

She was in utter shock.

"What a dumb, stupid woman you are that fell in my trap soo easily! You thought I loved you you huh? When I actually hated you to the core. But.....I had to act like I was soo in love, act like a lovey dovey, caring husband when I soo badly wanted to throw this f*cking ring away from my finger!" He said and threw the ring on her.